My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids).
The apt. is cozy, homely and welcoming. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen, double living room where the other room is bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, and a small cozy bedroom with a double bed & baby bed.
Several supermarkets are within ten minutes walking distance, as well as a bakery and a outdoors swimming pool.Numerous restaurants and bars are located in the neighborhood as our apt is on the main street.
The flat is on the 2nd floor. It is perfect for two or three people who want to find a quiet place while being really downtown.
Disponible para huéspedes
We communicate with our guests via email and phone and can be contacted anytime if there are questions or any help needed.
- We have tradition in Iceland, we do not wear our streets shoes indoors, so dear guest please take off your shoes and put them on the shelf.
- Return all keys
-If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Dear guests, this is a family building in a residential neighborhood; no parties allowed and we ask for general noise to be low after 23:00. If you fancy a late night out then we just ask you to be considerate with noise upon your return.
- There are no guests allowed without previous approval from your host. No smoking inside the apartment or in the doorway.
- Please cook with the window open and the curtain up.
- We charge minimum cleaning fee and we expect that our guests clean everything they use in the kitchen and put them back in the place that they found them.
- Please treat our home respectfully