Departamento o casa entera
Upscale ski-in Downtown Location: Sleeps 1-6: Free WIFI, indoor &outdoor hot-tubs, heated-pool, fitness center, sauna, steam room, lounge with large fireplace, bar with large screen TV, heated parking, movie library, ski/bike rental-shop, restaurant
When arriving at the complex via car, pull in to the heated garage, then take advantage of the luggage carts and elevator to make the check-in easy. When arriving at the complex via airport shuttle, who can drop you off right at the front door, arrangements can be made for you to get your key card right at the front desk. If you have skis/snow-boards/bikes, the 24-hour front desk will hold onto them for you until you need them. The condo has washer&dryer, fully stocked kitchen with granite counter tops, heated bathroom floor, private balcony/deck, etc. The complex has heated garage, lounge with wood fireplace, bar with large screen TV, restaurant, ski-shop, bike-shop, heated swimming pool, hot-tubs, exercise room, etc. The condo is next to the river and downtown, where there are fun shops and entertainment and numerous restaurants, along with the fun river park and performance building. My condo is quiet since it is on the river side and away from any heavy traffic areas. The condo is ski-in plus next to a great river hiking/biking trail and downtown. One can walk to the gondola, or the shuttle stops right outside the front door of the condo complex, where one can take the shuttle to other ski lifts, ice rink, recreation center, or other fun places. During the spring, summer, and fall one can sleep to the peaceful river sounds, plus fish in the river. Condo is also close to rafting, boating, golfing, snowmobiling, dog sledding, etc.
- Bedroom has King size bed with new mattress set.
- Living room has new extra large Queen+ size sofa sleeper. Queen+ has firm mattress (no springs, no bars, no sagging) with size of 80" long x 66" wide.
- There is a twin-size ottoman sleeper, which is very comfortable and can be setup in the bed room.
- There is also a twin size chair sleeper, which is very comfortable and can be setup in the living room.
- Note: Please let the Front Desk know how many total guests including children will be staying, which beds will most likely be used, and what linens will be needed for your stay, so that we can ensure that all needed linens are in the condo.
- More details about the hot-tubs and exercise room:
There are four hot-tub choices, which are all on the same level as the condo:
- There is an indoor hot-tub, which is part of the exercise room. This hot-tub is indoors, however you can open the windows to get the fresh mountain air.
- There is a covered outdoor hot-tub, which is right outside the exercise room. There is no snow normally, however you get to enjoy the outdoors.
- There is a hot-tub outside next to the swimming pool, which is heated. There can be snow in the winter, unless they shoveled it. This one is fun, if you want to go back and forth between the hot tub and the heated pool.
- There is a fourth one outdoors not too far from the swimming pool, which will most likely have snow in the winter.
- Also the exercise room has a steam room and a sauna as well as exercise bikes and equipment.
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to the condo, complex amenities (4 hot-tubs, sauna, steam-room, exercise room, heated pool, and heated parking garage is via key card. There is also free WIFI! If driving the key card and parking pass is obtained from 24-hour Front Desk. If taking the airport shuttle, the key card can be obtained from the 24-hour front desk.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests are welcome to contact the owner at anytime, however the owner will not be at the condo during your stay. You will get the full enjoyment of the condo. For questions related to the phone, WIFI, pool, hot-tubs, exercise-room, vending machines, movie rentals, barbecue grills, parking garage, elevators, luggage carts, ski/bike shop, restaurant, bar, lounge, fireplace, shuttles, the guest should contact the Front Desk first.
Otros aspectos destacables
- This upscale complex has a 24-hour front desk. The 24-hour front desk has useful information of fun local activities and contacts for other needs.
- One can keep car in garage until that evening after checking out of the condo by 10am, which allows the guest to ski or play yet that day.
- One can also have the front desk watch their luggage or have it locked up as well after checking out by 10am, which allows the guest to ski or play yet that day.
- There are grocery stores and other stores of need close by as well.
- Note: Please let me I know how many total guests (maximum 6) including children will be staying and what linens will be needed for your stay, so that we can ensure that all needed linens are in the condo.
- Helpful links:
- There are HOA and complex rules, which all guests must follow. One can get the list of rules, when arriving at the complex by asking the 24-hour Front Desk. Here is a highlight of some of the rules:
. Quiet hours 10pm - 6am.
. No smoking. No drugs. No Cannabis. No pets. No parties.
. Be respectful and safe around children.
. Guests responsible for any damages caused.
. Take out trash
. Place dirty dishes in dishwasher, put in dishwasher detergent, turn on dishwasher before leaving.
. Place all used towels and sheets on the floor.
. Do not leave food in the refrigerator, take it with you or put in the trash.
. Check-out after 10am can be arranged with the front desk, when there is not a guest arriving that same day. The cleaning crew needs at least the entire afternoon to get the place ready for the next guest. When leaving for check-out please bring the key cards to the front desk. After bringing the key cards to the front desk, one can leave their vehicle in the the parking garage for the day, so one can continue enjoying the day. However please give your parking permit to the Front Desk before leaving. If taking the shuttle, then one can ask the Front Desk to lock up their belongings until their shuttle arrives.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.