A beautiful apartment in an old Andalucian house in the scenic Lecrin Valley, with 3 double bedrooms for up to 7 people. There's a large rooftop terrace with BBQ for the guests use. We offer very good rates for monthly stays - ask for more details.
We are registered with the Andalucian Tourist Board (No: VTAR/GR/00885)
Ideally situated in the beautiful Lecrin Valley, 20 minutes from Granada with it's stunning Alhambra Palace and numerous tapas bars.
The Costa Tropical with a range of beaches is also 20 minutes away and, in Winter we are only 50 minutes away from the ski resort in the Sierra Nevada.
Perfect for birdwatching, walking, cycling and tours of the Alpujarras
Disponible para huéspedes
- Private entrance to your...
- Living area with a very comfortable leather sofa, free Wi-Fi throughout the apartment, TV (with only Spanish channels at the moment), CD player, DVD player (we have a selection of DVD’s for you to choose from), wood burning fire, floor standing fans.
- 2 Bedrooms, each with a double bed, large wardrobe and drawers, views overlooking the old mill and the mountains.
- Bathroom with shower / bath, shaver socket and hairdryer
- Fully equipped kitchen – with electric oven, ceramic hob, kettle, microwave, toaster, food mixer, fridge freezer, washing machine, cooking utensils etc.
- Dining area – with table and chairs, double doors with Juliet balcony, plenty of cutlery, plates, dishes etc.
- Rooftop terrace – with views over the valley and mountains, large dining table, easy chairs, sun - loungers, gas barbeque and plenty of cutlery and utensils.
- Studio with a double bed, single bed, en-suite shower room, fridge, freezer, toaster, microwave and CD player, this room is used when we have 5 or more guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
The apartment is part of a 200 year old house; we live on the ground floor and will be available to answer any questions or help you with your plans. You might also find us pottering around tending the plants on the rooftop terrace!
We know that many guests arrive here after the shops have closed, so if you need any items of food or drink to keep you going, then please let us know and we will do our best to get them for you.