Departamento o casa entera
Shoreditch meets Shaftesbury.
Discreet, well appointed and very comfortable self-catering accommodation with dramatic views of Cranborne Chase. Sleeps 4 in 2 Super King bedrooms, one with a freestanding bath, the other with Twin beds as an option.
Whether you are on a special night away, a long week-end or a weeks holiday, The Monopoly House is for you.
On arrival we want your house to look immaculate so we leave a full day & night after each booking for a thorough clean. All sheets are professionally laundered.
If you take the house for Christmas, Easter or Valentine's and you want themed decorations and floral arrangements for the duration, please just let us know as this is an inclusive special service which comes with your booking.
(For those attending local Weddings and wanting to sleep an additional 4 guests, please see The Clock House B&B listing. This building is less than a minutes walk away from The Monopoly House and all guests can convene for meals at The Monopoly House where the table sits 8 people )
All prices listed include VAT @ 20%
Disponible para huéspedes
Your house with 5 acres of meadow, complete with hares, deer and skylarks and walks straight from the front door, or simply lie in the bath and enjoy the view.
Access to the property is through an electric gate with a coded keypad and a unique access code will be emailed through to you before arrival.
Check in from 3pm Check out by 11am
Atención a los huéspedes
To Suit You
Otros aspectos destacables
Exceptionally good mobile signals across the range of networks.
Wifi, 48" Wifi 3D Television, 1.8 m Bath & 1.2 m Shower, Computer, DAB Radio, Washing Machine, Tumble Drier, Induction Hob, Circulation Oven, Fridge, Hairdryers, Iron & Ironing Board, Woodburning Stove, Gas Fired Barbeque, Teak Table & Chairs & Recliners, Bean Bags, Badminton, Croquet, Boule, Board Games, Laminated Maps of Local Walks
Hypnos (Heritage Countess), Apple, Nespresso, Roberts, Le Creuset, Alessi, Sabatier, The White Company, Miele, Panasonic, Heals, Kartell, Pedrali, Lister, Anglepoise, Brabantia, Duravit, Kaldewei, Galassia, Crosswater, Hans Grohe, Abode, Samuel Heath, Farrow & Ball, Weber, Cole & Mason, Big Egg, Remington, WMF, Zack, Schneider, Krups, Russell Hobbs, Rationnel, Andrex, Jaques, Edwards & Scan Anderson
The Monopoly House Holiday Rental Agreement
1. Payment or part payment either to Tempest Radford Ltd or to any third party including www.airbnb.co.uk and their associated third party payment providers in respect of a booking constitutes an acceptance in full of this Holiday Rental Agreement.
2. When you make a booking you warrant that you are over 21 years of age and accept full responsibility for all persons who will use the properties during the Booking Period. You also agree no more than four people will spend the night at the Property and that you accept a charge of £250 per night for each extra person over the permitted maximum of four people.
3. Holiday Cancellation Insurance is not included in the rental.
4. You must take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents including the security of the property and you will report any damages as soon as they occur. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right to charge for all repairs, losses or replacements necessitated by the act or omission of any of your party, guests or invitees. This will include an administration charge.
5. You must leave the accommodation clean and tidy. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the accommodation is not left in a satisfactory condition(URL HIDDEN)
6. The websites on which the property is listed are as accurate as possible but cannot be warranted, nor do the descriptions form any contract. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right to alter or improve any of the subjects without notice.
7. In exceptional circumstances should Tempest Radford Ltd have to cancel your booking at any time before the date on which it begins, for some reason unforeseen by us at the time your booking was accepted, we shall refund in full all money received by us from the booking agent, for the booking but will not have any liability beyond this or for travel costs incurred by you in relation to the booking. You will have no further financial claims against Tempest Radford Ltd.
8. As far as the law allows, Tempest Radford Ltd takes no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to you or any of your party as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following thereon.
9. All windows and doors to the property must be shut and locked when not in residence.
10. You will indemnify Tempest Radford Ltd or their agents against loss, damage or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of you or any member of your party.
11. Please note that the advertised prices are for accommodation and cleaning only, and that any additional activities must be agreed in advance with Tempest Radford Ltd and that this will incur an additional charge.
12. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right for itself and its authorised agents to enter the property at any reasonable time.
13. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday. If, however, you have cause for complaint, we are anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. Please contact Tempest Radford Ltd on the mobile number provided by the booking website you used to draw attention to the problem as soon as possible so that they can take action or investigate and resolve the problem.
14. The rental price includes the cleaning only of all bed linen, towels and dressing gowns. It also includes all electricity, water, logs, kindling, barbeque gas, tea, coffee, soaps, cooking, cleaning & washing prerequisites found at the property.
15. Access to the property is through an electric gate with a coded keypad and a coded key safe. A unique access code will be emailed through to you one week before the start of the booking date.
16. The Property will be available from 3 pm on the first day of your booking and we ask that your departure is by 11am on your final day.
17. No Animals are permitted on any part of the property.
18. There are steps, low retaining walls, access to roads and a pond near the property which are not suitable for small children.
19. Apart from the express use of lighting the woodburner or barbeque, no flames, candles, smoking, fires, fireworks or Chinese Lanterns are allowed on any part of the property.
20. Your occupancy of the Property constitutes a short-term holiday let. It is an excluded tenancy falling within the exceptions to Assured Shorthold Tenancy status as set out in paragraph 9 of Schedule 1 Housing Act 1988
I want your stay at either The Monopoly House or The Clock House to be fantastic, one you will always remember for being super clean and supremely comfortable.