Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Located in the safest and trendiest neighborhood of Buenos Aires, this cozy studio is the perfect starting point to enjoy the city.
The studio was completely renovated in 2014 so everything is absolutely brand new! Features include:
- Comfortable and open floor plan with hardwood floors
- On one side, a brand new queen size bed with two bedside tables and lamps; on the opposite side, a dining table, sofa and coffee table.
- Located on the 1st floor, the apartment is accessible by either 2 modern elevators and/or stairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, top stove, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, dishes, cutlery, etc.)
- Full bathroom with bathtub, shower and bidet.
- Air conditioning and central heating, WIFI Internet, cable TV, 24" flat screen LCD TV, telephone, iron and, hairdryer.
- A spacious wardrobe and a balcony with sitting area
Disponible para huéspedes
- Laundry service is available down the block
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available and happy to help our guests with any questions or concerns that they may have. We live down the block from the studio. Ask us about our home-made quiche and empanadas.
Otros aspectos destacables
This is one of the safest and lively neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
Please keep the noise level down between 11pm- 8am (weekdays) and 1am-10am (weekends).
We are a very energetic and sociable couple who enjoy meeting people from diverse backgrounds. My name is Alicia and I am a retired physician and a writer. Edu, my husband of 15 years, is a retired lawyer and also a real "gaucho".