Beautiful,comfortable two bedroom apartment in a quiet, familiar and safe building with portier. 8th floor with privacy, Ipanema, near Arpoador and Copacabana beach!(Posto 6)- 100 mt from General Osório Metro Station-perfect to enjoy the best thinks!
2 Bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, laundry area with new washing machine, 2 air conditioning, 3 ventilators, living room with sofa bed, table, four chairs, 2 TVs, bedroom with double bed, bedroom with couple bed, rear view, closet, lamps, mirror. Very quiet and familiar.
Disponible para huéspedes
-Parking in the building (without extra charges)
-Linen and bath included
-Safe building with doorman 24 hours
-The rent includes equipped kitchen, warm/cold water, laundry,TV
Atención a los huéspedes
We are going to give you all information about this marvelous city! We will provide you maps of Rio de Janeiro and if you need some reliable taxi car, we can also indicate you some.
Otros aspectos destacables
Every Sunday, the street along Copacabana and Ipanema beach closes to vehicles. Everybody has the opportunity to ride bikes, roller skate, skateboard, and enjoy the beautiful view.
We are going to do our best to offer you a highly stay at our home and a practical guide to Rio de Janeiro, so that you can enjoy your trip!
-We accept animals/se aceptan animales
-You cannot smoke in the apartment/No se puede fumar en el apartamento
-After 10:00 PM is quiet time/después del 22:00 es un tiempo de silencio
Enjoy Rio de Janeiro!
1) Condomínio familiar por favor, fazer silêncio após as 22hs;
2) Uma cópia da identidade ou passaporte é obrigatório para cada hóspede no check-in
3) Por favor, desligue as luzes e eletrônicos quando não estiver usando ou ao sair de casa;
4) Qualquer pessoa (extra) será cobrada uma taxa adicional;
5) O serviço de limpeza extra disponível mediante pedido e pagamento extra.(35 €)
Divirta-se e aproveite o Rio de Janeiro!
Herby`s favorite things in Rio are:
- jogging on the beach
- playing football (soccer) with friends and a beer afterwards
- hiking to the hills in Rio e.g. Cristo Redentor
Deia`s favorite things in Rio are:
- go to Ipanema beach
- drink coconut water
- hear a good Brazilian music "bossa nova"