- In Zadar, Diklo
- 2nd floor
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, private entrance
- Terrace and balcony
- 10 minutes from downtown Zadar
- 100 meters from the beach
- (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) bed, 3x 90x200 beds
- Free parking, free WiFi, A/C, and SAT TV
Apartment comfortably fits 4-5 people, close to the Zadar downtown as well as the beach.
- 2 bedrooms, fits 4-5 people
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Kitchen with dinning area
- Kitchen is fully stocked with sink, oven, refrigerator, pots, pans, cutlery, and dishes.
- Large terrace (15m2)
- Large barbecue fireplace for use
Room #1 - 2 twin size beds (90x200) that can be joined together if needed
Room #2 - 1 queen size bed (150x200) and 1 twin size bed (90x200) with access to the sea view balcony
- Flat screen SAT TV
- Free WiFi
- Fresh and clean sheets and towels
- Coffee maker, water boiler (Tea kettle)
Apartment is situated in a very peaceful dead end street with very low traffic!
Disponible para huéspedes
All the necessities for home cooked meals.
Atención a los huéspedes
You can call, email, or text me anytime. I live in Zagreb but my mom will be there at the house to assist you and help you with anything you need. We are happy to help answer any questions about the neighborhood, Zadar or Croatia in general. We know the area very well and love Zadar, especially our neighborhood, Diklo, which is becoming one of the hottest spots to be in Zadar. And it is very close to the beach, downtown and other fun and exciting spots in Zadar.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please be free to ask any questions, we are here to help you!
Keep the apartment clean
Reduce noise after 23:00
Ask questions and communicate :)
Este anfitrión tiene 25 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I was born and raised in Croatia. I've spent 5 years studying and working in the United States and decided to come back home to our beautiful Croatia. I traveled a lot across the US and Europe and I must say I haven't seen a place more beautiful than Zadar. Such combination of historical and cultural sightseeing, crystal clear sea, great food, and great people is nowhere else to be found.
Come and visit the most beautiful city in the world!