Comfortable 4 bedroom home with open floor-plan (1st floor renovations completed 3/2014); conveniently located in Sea Pines Plantation Ocean Gate; only 600 feet from the beach and 1 mile from the Sea Pines golf courses. Sleeps up to 11 People.
1. Renters must be at least 25 years old.
2. Weekly rentals on Hilton Head Island run from Saturday to Saturday. Stays for less than seven (7) nights must conclude within the same Saturday to Saturday period. NO SUNDAY DEPARTURES.
We accept only 7-night Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals from May 1 - September 15.
3. Stays involving national holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter must be on a seven (7) night stay basis.
4. NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE, PLEASE.
5. Check-in time is 4:00 PM. House keys and Sea Pines Plantation auto gate passes must be picked up at SEA BREEZE VACATION RENTALS, 78 ARROW ROAD, SUITE “B", HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC 29928
TELEPHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
SEA BREEZE OFFICE HOURS ARE;
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
SATURDAY*: 10:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.*
*NOTE: NOT OPEN ON SATURDAYS FROM OCTOBER - FEBRUARY
IN CASE YOU ARRIVE AFTER HOURS, YOU WILL NEED TO ACCESS THE LATE BOX LOCATED ON THE FRONT OF SEA BREEZE OFFICE IN ORDER TO RETRIEVE YOUR CHECK IN PACKAGE. THE CODE TO THE SEABREEZE LATE BOX IS 6069
PLEASE RETURN HOUSE KEYS TO SEA BREEZE VACATION RENTALS UPON CHECKOUT.
4. Sea Pines Plantation is a gated community. An automobile pass will be required for any vehicle entering the Plantation. Up to three (3) passes are available (Additional car passes are available for $15 each); car passes must be displayed at all times on the driver's side windshield. All gate pass will be provided in the name of the Renter. Please notify the Owner when making a reservation of the number of auto passes required. Provide the names of persons in whose name the passes should be issued.
5. Renter shall make no alterations of any kind in the premises.
6. Renter shall permit the Owner or Owner's agents to enter the premises at reasonable times upon reasonable notice to inspect the premises or make necessary repairs. Renter shall not unreasonably deny the Owner the right to enter the premises. The Owner or Owner's agents may enter the premises at any time in case of any emergency.
7. Upon the termination of this Rental, Renter shall surrender the premises and any furniture or furnishings to the Owner in as good condition as they were at the beginning of this Lease, reasonable use, wear thereof, and damage by the elements excepted.
8. Weekly rentals all over Hilton Head begin and end on Saturday. When we do accept reservations for less than a full week it is with the provision that the guest's departure date must be within the same 7-day (Saturday to Saturday) rental week, so that departure does not "spill over" into the following rental week. WE DO NOT ACCEPT A SUNDAY DEPARTURE AS IT WOULD OVERLAP WITH THE FOLLOWING RENTAL WEEK.