A holiday in Tuscany in a warm suite with exposed timber ceiling and oak floor, traditional furniture and precious linens. Quite fields and gardens just five minutes from Siena.
Sophisticated peculiar suite with white timber ceilings and oak floors, traditional furniture and precious linens. Quite olive groves and gardens just five minutes from Siena
Disponible para huéspedes
Gardens, yards and field surrounding the villa
Atención a los huéspedes
My family loves holding conversation with our guests; my mother sometimes cook cakes for them as well...
Otros aspectos destacables
We can arrange extra cleaning, cooking lessons or a cook at the house if requested. Cot available.
RESPONSIBILITY- We maintain our family house with care and love and we hope you will appreciate and enjoy it. It is your responsibility to look after it during your stay. All parties in the group should read the rules.
ARRIVAL - We appreciate when travelling there may be unexpected delays. We will be available in helping organizing your trip as much as we can. We are truly sorry for the introduction of our strict rules which have been dictated by some inconsiderate guests in the past years.
• Arrival appointment is arranged between 2.00pm and 8.00pm at a specific agreed time. We do not have a concierge; one member of the family will be attending the appointment to handle the keys and the show you around. We strongly request you to try to arrive on time and do not change travel plans on the day. Inquiry for an earlier arrival;
• When setting the appointment time, plan your journey with large margins – allow 2h 30’ if travelling from Pisa airport; 1h 30’ from Florence airport and 3h 30’ from Rome. Also allow 1h to clear check-out at the airport and 1 extra hour to pick up the rental car.
• If you are planning to stop for lunch or for a site visit en route, please include it in your schedule beforehand.
• If there is an unavoidable delay you should notify us as soon as possible and re-arrange an alternative appointment which may be at 8.00pm in case we need to attend other appointments on our side.
• Arrivals after 10.00pm are not allowed for security reasons. In such cases the check-in is postponed to the following day. We will be unable to refund the lost night.
• Your contact number should work in Italy at the time of travelling.
NUMBER OF GUESTS AND DETAILS - Only the number of guests agreed upon booking will be accepted. Full name and details will be requested for the registration with the local authority.
The house can sleep four: two in the bedroom and two in the living room sofa bed; however due to the house layout we generally suggest to limit the occupancy to one couple with/without children rather than two couples.
CHILDREN – The house finishes and fittings are delicate and of high value therefore children should be refrained from playing animatedly and running indoors. There is a dedicated area for ball games.
PETS - Pets only allowed if agreed at the time of booking.
RUBBISH COLLECTION - Do not leave rubbish bags indoors or outside; including the day of departure. Rubbish must be taken to the large bin at the top of the access road.
SMOKING - No smoking inside the house. Please use ashtrays outdoor.
NOISE - No external guests. Avoid music, shouting and commotion after 10.00pm. We appreciate the use of slippers around the house. Respect the neighbours.
TOILET - Cotton wool, sanitary towels, tampons, babies' disposable nappies etc. must not be flushed down the lavatory, but disposed with the household rubbish.
FLOOR, CLEANING PRODUCTS, SUBSTANCES, LINENS AND TOWELS
Treat finishes, furniture, linens and blankets with care. Clean up anything dropped on the floor immediately. Do not drag anything heavy.
Cleaning and washing products provided. Do not use other products as may stain / corrode / affect the colour of furniture and finishes.
If any personal product contains oil or colours avoid contact with any part of the house including linens, floors, sinks, showers, walls, blankets, sinks and furniture. Keep food in kitchen / dining area only. Do not take blankets and towels outside to the garden. Refrain children from using pens and colours in the house.
DEPARTURE - Please remember that check out is by l0 a.m. on the day of departure. Please leave the house as clean and tidy as possible.
Este anfitrión tiene 28 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I design for living and travel to enjoy beautiful places. My homes have been Siena, Venice and London. My family still live in Siena and they make it a very beautiful warm place.