It is a beautiful, bright and large (24 sqm) room with parquet floor in my 120 sqm flat. Lately the room is completely refurbished, everything is new and unused.
You can rent the room, daily, weekly or monthly.
Because it is a large room, more the one guest could sleep here.
The Couch is comfortable for two persons (extra charge for a second person), an adidtional air-bed for max. two more persons can provided for an extra charge also.
The flat is less then 6 min. to walk to the Oktoberfest, subway (two lines U3 & U6) is directly in front of the door, 10 min. to drive to the Munich center Marienplatz.
Some interesting restaurants and bars are close in the surrounding streets.
Disponible para huéspedes
My guests can use the bathroom with an own wash-bowl, also a shower and a bathtub.
Kitchen sharing is possible after prior consultation.
Also after prior consultation you can have breakfast and/or dinner for an additional charge too.
By the way, I am cooking nearly every evening, so just let me know, if you want to be with me for dinner.
I prefer non- smokers in the room, smoking in the kitchen by the open window is okay if there is no cooking session.
Atención a los huéspedes
Mostly I am working in my home studio, working on films, doing voice overs and Sound Design, sometimes I have to work outside.
Normaly I cook a dinner for my own in the evening or for friends and (if they like) for my guests.
I am interested in films, multi media design, literature, computers and sports (Kick Boxing, Swimming)
English conversation is no problem. ;o))
I expect an respectful behaviour within my flat, the room and the furnitures, in the room itself is smoking prohibited.
I would prefer guests who accept the "japanese way" - no streetshoes in the room.
At Oktoberfest I have some special rules:
1) the room is for non-smokers only
2) no other people than you in the room over night
3) Please no party in the room, hard drinking guests are unwanted - sorry ;o))
4) I will take a deposit of € 150 for the flat's key. The deposit will payed back at the day of your departure. If the key is damaged or lost, I will keep the deposite
5) Also I will keep the deposit if anything is damaged or broken (furnitures, fixtures, marks at the walls etc.)
5) Check out at 02.10.latest at 12:00
Thank you for understanding ;o))