Quiet private room (penthouse), in famous 'Pijp', very close to the center. Small but new and private shower&wc, great boxspring bed! Wifi. Steep stairs - not convenient for very big heavy suitcases -, but spacious and bright inside the room, great view. Close: famous Albert Cuyp market, tram stop just around the corner, Van Gogh- and Rijksmuseum.
A great place with a cosy original wooden ceiling with beams. Consists of a private room (25m2), small hall, shower&toilet. Kichenette, tea (water boiler) and coffee making facilities, toaster, microwave and a small fridge. Central heating (3 radiators). Duvet covers, sheets, towels and hairdryer provided. Extra quilts and blankets in the closet. Wifi.
[Cooking facilities as electric cooker, pans etc., iron and ironing board on request.]
Disponible para huéspedes
You can reach the place on the top (third) floor through the challenging steep, typical 19th century, Amsterdam staircase. Small entrance, but once inside the room is spacious and bright with a great view.
Tip, especially for guests from outside Europe:
The steep stairs are not suitable for overclockers. Therefore it's highly recommended to travel light or to bring a couple of smaller bags to divide the luggage downstairs.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live one floor below. So just ring the bell, knock on the door or mail/write a note if you have any questions.
Iron and ironing board
Otros aspectos destacables
- Check-in: From 14.00 pm until 22.00 pm.
(To protect our night's rest is check-in after 22 pm only possible by exception, and after consultation and payment of €25 on arrival.)
- Check-out: Until 11.00 am.
Front door key:
- Be careful with the front door key, please don't force!
Just push the key cautiously as far as it goes into the lock and ONLY THEN turn carefully just a bit without force.
If the key is not inserted deep enough into the lock before turning, it breaks off easily.
- Should you wait a few hours before check-in or after check-out?
If possible (in terms of time) you can drop your bags in our corridor.
If not: you could leave them temporary in a luggage safe (‘bagage kluis’) at Central (Train) Station Amsterdam.
After booking, please mention:
- flight number, time of arrival and time of check-in ánd check-out
- bed made as: double or twins/singles
- No smoking, no drugs.
- Always close the windows before going downtown.
- Please take the garbage down. Dumpster just around the corner to the right.
- Despite the vibrancy of the district De Pijp, the apartment is located in a quiet street: so be gently down the street and entry,, especially at night.