Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Smile and be amazed at the spectacular views.
Feel the sun. Snooze and bronze. Swim, read, float and dream.
Come together, dine, sip wine, laugh, gaze at the stars, close your eyes and sleep deep.
It’s a magical time at Mavi Manzara.
This small Mavi Manzara complex is located on the exclusive Kas peninsula just a seven minute bus/taxi/drive from the town of Kas. The peninsula is an ideal “chill out” holiday and the owners of Mavi Manzara welcome laid back families, couple’s and small groups of easy going friends seeking a tranquil holiday. Situated only 250 meters from the sea in a quiet setting with unspoilt spectacular views overlooking the Greek Island of Meis, the complex has a larger than average 12 x 6 meter shared pool with a combined shallow area for safe infant bathing.
This lovely self-catering, air-conditioned duplex apartment of 98m² offers comfortable accommodation for five people.
Beautifully designed with hand built bespoke furniture and traditionally furnished throughout to an extremely high standard.
The three bedrooms comprise of a master double bedroom with private balcony and stunning sea views. A second twin bedroom with stunning sea views and a further single bedroom.
Both bathrooms have travertine floors and ceramic tiles. The master bathroom has a large shower, toilet and wash-basin, and there is a second bathroom/utility room on the ground floor with a toilet, wash-basin and washing machine.
An open plan layout to the ground floor comprises of a generous sized sitting area with two sofas, a wood/marble kitchen with an island for food preparation and a dining area with a large marble table for six people.
The complex, with 8 duplex apartments is build on a half acre of beautiful gardens overlooking the most unspoilt coastline of the Mediterranean.
Living outside is what it’s all about and this apartment has the benefit of two terraces. Folding french doors open up onto the main terrace where you can eat lunch under the shade of the pergola, chill on the sofas under palm shade during the day, dine al fresco under the grape vine on a warm balmy night.
If cooking outdoors is your thing, fire up the bbq and add that special outdoor flavour to fresh sea bass or home made kebabs from the butchers in Kas. Turkey is a food lover's paradise with sun-drenched fruit and vegetables, fresh seafood, and wild herbs all oozing flavour.
Disponible para huéspedes
External area of Mavi Manzara:
- Large communal swimming pool open between may and november
- Large tropical garden with hibiscus, bougainville, cactus, jasmin, oleander, citrus and olive trees
- Sun terraces with sun beds & parasols
- Free Parking next to the home
Atención a los huéspedes
Contact with the owner via email or telephone. English speaking property manager will welcome you on your arrival and will look after all your needs for the duration of your holiday.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Final cleaning cost of £50 will be charged.
- Price includes: linen and towels, all utilities, high-speed WI-FI Internet connection, daily service of the pool & garden
- Check in time is 4pm, check out time is 10am.
For a truly enjoyable and safe holiday, please read and follow our ten rules.
1. Please respect the privacy of others. We are owners and guests sharing the facilities. We can all benefit from the peaceful setting of Mavi Manzara apartments if we keep our noise down to a reasonable level at all times. If you have children, please don’t let them play in the gardens, or on the terraces of other apartments.
2. Please use common sense when swimming in the pool. Do not jump, dive or bomb into the pool. Do not run around the pool.
3. Please do not enter the pool before 7am and after 8pm. If you enter the pool before 8, or after 10, you run the risk of infection from chemicals which are added at the beginning and end of each day.
4. A Shower is located on the poolside terrace. Please shower before entering the pool and throughout the day shower off excess sun cream every time you enter. And please do not use shampoo or liquid body wash in this area.
5. Generally, we do not approve of the use of inflatable toys in the pool because they can get sucked into the filtration system and cause a lot of damage. Not wanting to spoil the children’s fun we ask that you take great care if you do use them and never throw stones, toys or other personal belongings into the pool. In the evening please leave the pool area nice and tidy. After use, remove inflatable toys, mattresses and cushions from the pool area and store them on your terrace. And always close the sun brollies, so they don’t get blown away in the night.
6. It is not allowed to take any glass cups or bottles onto the pool area. Please use plastic cups instead.
7. It is not allowed to play loud music around the pool.
8. Guests are not allowed to enter the pump house, the depot or to open the main electricity box.
9. The gardens are watered by a sprinkler system. Do not interfere with water taps, timers, or hoses running around the garden. Guests are not allowed to enter the garden storage units, operate any garden tools, water meters, electricity meters or use pool cleaning equipment.
10. There is no communal barbeque, please use the barbeque provided in your apartment and leave it clean, stored away for the next guests. Please do not take barbeque equipment from other apartments.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
I love traveling and discovering new places. I love cycling, skiing, swimming and I love sharing a good time with my family and friends.