A nice, cosy room in a charming apartment located in the city center, just 10 mins walk from the Market Square. A peaceful place with a great atmosphere!
I would like to offer YOU a nice, cosy and quiet room in my lovely apartment located in the city center, just 10 mins walk from the Market Square. It has a great atmosphere which will help you to experience Krakow's magic charm. It's a perfect place for relaxing in between sightseeing and going out for the evening.
The apartment is located in a 1920s building, on the first floor (no lift). Small but cosy, with vintage wood furniture, which instantly makes you feel at home. Is very well planned and has high ceillings. The room comfortably accomodates two persons. The double fold-out sofa and extra new brand mattress makes a real comfy bed (it is 140 cm wide).
- in Krakow city centre - Old Town District!!!
- it's minutes by walk from all tourist attractions: the Main Square, the Cloth Hall, Wawel Castle, galleries and museums, and great restaurants
- very easy to get to from the airport, and 15 mins walk from the main train/bus station
- in a quiet one way street (no trams which are very noisy in Krakow)
- farmers' market nearby with delicious fruits and vegetables, cottage cheese, eggs...(everything you need for your breakfast)
- also a few grocery stores, the baker's, the chemist's, the post office, even two shops with good wine... ;-)
What is included:
- comfy double fold-out sofa with a brand new mattress and fresh bed linen,
- fresh towels,
- shower gel and soap,
- a selection of tourist brochures and maps,
- high speed Wi-fi with unlimited access,
- bathroom with bath tube / shower
- hair dryer,
- washing machine and washing powder,
- iron and ironing board,
- small but functionally designed and well equipped kitchen, also good coffee and many kinds of tea, sugar etc.
- peace and quiet,
- warm in winter but also pleasantly cool in the summer,
- flexible check in and check out, also with an option of selfcheck-in
- my help: all practical informations and recommendations.
Hope to see you soon!
Otros aspectos destacables
At the apartment there's the second room which I usually use but rent when I'm out of the town.
Look please at my other listing (at the apartment there is the second room which I usually use but rent when I'm traveling).
And if you would like to rent the whole apartment, please check:
There are some house rules which I kindly ask my guests to respect:
- Be responsible and scramble the combination of the storage key box when you take the key and when you put it back (self check-in is for your convenience when I'm out of the city)
- Please take off your shoes when you enter the apartment,
- No smoking inside,
- Handle the interior with care,
- Feel at home! :)
Este anfitrión tiene 135 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Friendly, easygoing and open-minded. Love travelling, cycling, reading books. I am an avid reader and fond of books and the flat is well-filled with them.
I've chosen Krakow to live in. Still greatly enjoy that amazing city! However, I've travelled a lot recently and became also a frequent guest here, on Airbnb...
Regardless of where I am, I will help you with your stay in Krakow and Athens with pleasure. If you have any questions feel free to contact me on airbnb.