A stunning and contemporary apartment close to Portobello Road, in the heart of trendy Notting Hill. Light, spacious and newly refurbished with a smart modern bathroom and kitchen. Outside roof terrace, oak floors, underfloor heating, Netflix, superfast Internet, and built in audio system.
A modern apartment with underfloor heating and excellent storage as well as excellent TV and wifi access. There is one double bedroom to accommodate 2 guests. A third guest may sleep on the sofa.
The colourful and dynamic Portobello Market is within 1 minute walk away.
50meg broadband, netflix and underfloor heated bathroom with sunny breakfast on the terrace.
Disponible para huéspedes
All guests have full access to the apartment and terrace as well as the storage areas, TV and WiFi.
Atención a los huéspedes
The host can be contacted any time for help or advice if required.
Otros aspectos destacables
Check in is at 3 pm or later and check out is by 11am.
1) Strictly no parties and no noise allowed in the apartment or stairway especially when leaving and entering the apartment.
2) No music after 10 pm inside or outside (terrace).
3) Please respect the neighbours and the community.
4) I can be contacted any time for help or advice if required.
5) This apartment is a home and guests must be respectful to the other apartment owners.
6) Any breakage in the house will affect your deposit.
7) Please do not lose the keys as there is a (80 euros) charge for the a new set of keys.
8) Please throw away any rubbish left over.
9) Have a great time in Notting Hill and portobello, the area is great fun!
Any of these rules broken will lead to loss of deposit, so please be careful and respect the rules, otherwise I hope you enjoy our apartment like your home :-)
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.
Hi guys, I love London and eating out. I especially love trips abroad and meeting new people. i hope to meet some of you guys soon!