Departamento o casa entera
Este moderno y confortable apartamento está cerca del centro de la ciudad, Jordaan y Vondelpark. Se adapta cómodamente a 4 personas y está a poca distancia de los muchos lugares destacados, restaurantes y cafés! Apartamento muy tranquilo! Es su hogar lejos del hogar!
HOUSE RULES (sorry, there have to be rules:))
- Please respect each other’s well deserved sleep and try to be quiet should you come in at a late hour. No loud noises from 10pm – 10am.
- The front door key is very expensive to replace. This will cost us € 50,- so needless to say, please do not lose the key. This will be deducted from your deposit.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Strangers are not allowed into the apartment without our permission.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment. You can smoke on the balcony.
- The trade or use of (soft)drugs and alcohol abuse is not permitted.
Breaking of stuff:
- Things can break. That’s life. I would appreciate it if you just tell me so I can replace it. If it’s expensive to fix/replace the costs will be deducted from your deposit.
Moving of furniture:
- Guests have to respect the decoration of the room. We don't allow for furniture to be moved from the room or to be placed elsewhere.
Cleaning of the apartment:
- Apartment will be cleaned before your arrival and after you leave, but please treat the house as it were your own.
- For the convenience of our guests there is free WiFi available. There is no PC available, you would need to bring your own laptop.
- I accept no responsibility for any loss, accident, personal injury, medical expenses or property damage caused by personal negligence or by any other circumstances beyond my control.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will provide you with our phone number.
Thank you for considering staying at our lovely home and enjoy your time in Amsterdam!
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
I am living in Amsterdam. I enjoy traveling, music, movies, architecture and spending time with my friends and family. Being a good host is very important to me. What you give is what you get ;-))