WHY WE LOVE THIS HOUSE
- Space - the house is large enough to enjoy a group get together or take time out away from others in multiple livings areas
- Modern open plan kitchen and living area opening onto deck. secure yard for families with small kids.
WE INCLUDE EXTRAS
- Fresh bed and bathroom linen used only for guests
- Beach/pool towels
- Full range of kitchen appliances, utensils, pots/pans, crockery, cutlery, glasses etc.
We leave the kitchen fully stocked with the items that we use as we understand the needs of families.
- check out whats happening in freshwater now.
ALL ABOUT THE HOUSE
- Our house is a newly built, child friendly home that accommodates up to 8 people.
- Huge back deck spilling onto a child friendly back lawn. Perfect for afternoon bbq's and entertaining.
- Polished timber floors through-out house - open plan kitchen and living area - 4 big bedrooms, and a upstairs family rumpus room
- Free wifi throughout house.
- Hot outdoor beach shower for your return from the beach!
- Close to fabulous Manly beach, shops and restaurants.
- Stroll to quaint Freshwater village for coffee and supplies.
- Spacious lounge room with 50" LED smart TV - Enjoy drinks on the deck while the kids play! kids rumpus room also has large 40" LCD TV.
PROXIMITY TO BEACHES, RESTAURANTS, SHOPS
Our house is perfectly located - it is central to the beaches and shopping centres.
- Centrally located with at least 4 of sydney's best beaches less than 5 mins drive away.
- 2 min drive to Curl Curl and Freshwater beaches
- 3 min drive to Dee Why or Queenscliff beaches
- 4 min drive to famous Manly beach. Manly is within walking distance and we are also on a regular bus route to Manly.
- Strolling distance to Freshwater shops
- One min walk to local shops including Fish n Chips, convenience store, cafe, fruit and veg, butcher, Post office/newsagent, chemist and bottle shop.
- Warringah Mall is our major shopping mall - 2 mins drive. (major shopping complex with cinemas)
Freshwater shopping village offers great coffee shops, growers market for fruit and vegetables, bakery, butcher, bank, restaurants, chemists and mid size supermarket.
Manly is a cosmopolitan beach area popular for holidays. It is well known for its many natural attractions, shopping and night life. It offers an array of restaurants and cafes for you to choose from.
Warringah Mall is 2 blocks away and takes about 2 mins in a car or a 10 min walk. It is a large shopping centre with hundreds of shops including supermarkets, large cinema complex, departments stores and many speciality shops.
Sydney CBD and other Sydney attractions are just a delightful 30 minute ferry ride from Manly. Jump on the Manly ferry for a stunning ride across Sydney harbour to the Sydney CBD, Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. From the CBD you can connect via public transport to most other well known Sydney attractions
- Bus stop - straight out front of house - buses go to Manly, warringah mall and sydney cbd.
- Parks and reserves all within close walking distance.
Disponible para huéspedes
Office and garage are used for storage and locked, the rest of house is for guests
Atención a los huéspedes
We're available via phone, and email 24-7 for any help required.
House is best suited and rented only to families only. Strictly no noise after 10pm. We respect our neighbours, and live a beautiful quiet street. sorry no singles in groups.