Casa Sol is a solar-powered, 3 bedroom home that is just a few minutes walk to the pristine beach of Bejuco which is one of the top 11 cleanest beaches in all of Costa Rica. This home has a huge outdoor living space with an outdoor kitchen and rancho on the ground level and a second level terrace ideal for bird watching. It is located inside the gated community of Costa del Sol with community pools, BBQ rancho area and a tennis court. We are offering special pricing ONLY for Airbnb guests!!
Casa Sol is a beautifully decorated 3 bedroom home with a solar system and a ton of extras to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable! This home is full of tropical colours inside and out with the beautiful décor inside and the tropical gardens surrounding the house.
This private home is located in a gated community that is just a few minutes walk to the pristine beach of Bejuco. The gated community of Costa del Sol has 24 hr security, 2 large community pools, tennis court, rancho and BBQ area. The community has paved streets and extensive public gardens that are meticulously maintained by the community gardeners.
• A/C in every room
• Solar power
• Back-up water tank
• Filtered water system in the kitchen
• Huge covered outdoor living area
• Full kitchen inside and a kitchen with gas BBQ outside
• Second storey tower for relaxing and bird watching
• Hammock and hanging chairs
• Wifi and Cable TV
• Onsite Management and Information Office
Disponible para huéspedes
The rental of Casa Sol includes access to the full house, tropical outdoor living space with patio and upstairs terrace. You will also have full access to the community pools, community rancho and BBQ, and our tennis court. We offer tennis racket rentals in our office just across the street if you need them. We also supply various other things for free in the office for kids. If you need to rent boogie boards, surfboards or plan tours and activities, simply drop in our office!
Otros aspectos destacables
It is important to remember that the ocean can be a dangerous place all over Costa Rica. If you are not familiar with rip currents, please ask and we will be happy to tell you about how to exit a rip current if you are a strong swimmer or not.
Please be careful around the private or the community pools. It's easy to slip on wet tile. There is no lifeguard at the community pools.
Also, remember that we only include electricity up to $20/day, so please conserve to help not only our environment but the cost of electricity for those in Costa Rica that survive on very little.
- DO NOT leave AC units running if you are not in the house as this will be charged to you if over the $20/day electricity limit. We include up to $20 per day of electricity in the rental. The warning here is that you must agree to pay any excess electricity out of the security deposit through Airbnb. We have calculated that the large majority of our guests average well under this amount so unless you were to abuse the usage of electricity, just like abusing the contents of the house, there should be no problem!
- We will require passport numbers and full names of all guests for authorization at our security gate, and in addition as a requirement by Costa Rican immigration since we are a company operating according to the laws of our country.
- NO smoking in the house! Smoking is permitted outside as long as the smoke does not drift inside the house in any way.
- Casa Sol has a maximum occupancy of 6 people and may allow 1-2 extra children at an additional charge with prior approval. Day guests are not permitted inside the house or gated community, but if we make an exception this is an additional charge. We recommend meeting guests at the beach or one of the restaurants.
- This is a residential community so no excessive noise is permitted after 10pm. You must agree to respect our neighbours or forfeit the noted deposit and leave the home. Excessive noise is not allowed. Treat this as your own home with the thought that you are living next to a neighbour.
- Pets – This home does not allow pets. The presence of pets will result in a $200 penalty, as well as possible eviction and forfeiture of pre-paid rents. We do not guarantee that any property is free of pet dander or other pet conditions even when pets are not accepted.
- Housekeeping –cleaning fee is based on normal usage and we reserve the right to deduct an additional cleaning fee off your deposit if the property is not left in a reasonable condition. (Washing of linens and towels is included in regular cleaning.) If you wish more frequent cleaning during your stay, additional housekeeping may be scheduled at an additional charge. Basic cleaning is limited to a maximum of 6 hours of cleaning. You agree that extra cleaning (more than 6 hours -- which is determined by the cleaning staff) will be deducted from your deposit at a rate of 5000 colones/hour at our discretion.
- You agree that the condition of the property and its contents will be evaluated by our property management staff and/or the owner of the property. Should it be necessary to remove stains, repaint, repair finishes, or replace furnishings, textiles, or house wares, you will be charged for labor, materials, and merchandise, plus a 20% service and handling fee.
- Just a caution: The entire pacific coast has rip currents and Playa Bejuco is no different. Although we are working on getting a full-time life guard program on our beach, you need to be aware of rip currents and how to swim out of them. If you are not familiar, we can certainly let you know more in our office or via message. We want you to be safe at our beach.
Our office is the only property management and tours office in Bejuco and it is open daily (except Sundays and holidays) to serve you. It is directly across the street from the Costa del Sol community where this home is located and we have a full-time staff of cleaners, maintenance workers and bilingual office staff who are onsite daily. We are also just a message away to assist you with anything you may need during your stay. We have a great deal invested in Bejuco so it is our desire to provide you the very best vacation possible to our wonderful area!
We (Dave and Shannon) fell in love with Costa Rica in 2007 and decided to make it our home. Through our company EcoVida, we manage various properties in beautiful Playa Bejuco offering only the best of the best for our guests. We own a number of properties, but also help our friends and neighbours market and maintain their properties as well. Our full-time EcoVida Staff is more like our family and is available to assist you with anything you need during your stay.
Nosotros (Dave y Shannon Playfair) nos enamoramos de Costa Rica en 2007 y decidimos convertirlo en nuestro hogar. A través de nuestra empresa EcoVida, gestionamos varias propiedades en la hermosa Playa Bejuco ofreciendo sólo lo mejor de lo mejor para nuestros huéspedes. Somos propietarios de una serie de propiedades, pero también ayudan a nuestros amigos y vecinos mercado y mantener sus propiedades también. Nuestro personal de tiempo completo de EcoVida es más como nuestra familia y está disponible para ayudarle con cualquier cosa que necesite durante su estancia.