The room is located in a quite area, in a private house in Zadar. It's on the third floor and it has separate entrance from hosts. There's a big living room and a kitchen you are free to use. Free wifi. Free parking space in front of the house. Bus station 3 min away.
Room has double bed, a closet, a bed lamp and there is also a mosquito rolling net on the window so you can carefree widely open your window for fresh air during summer nights.
Bathroom is newly renovated and shared with a room Rosa 1 (if that room isn't rented, you are using bathroom exclusively).
Fresh and clean sheets and towels are provided.
Free wireless internet.
Free parking space.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest have access to a kitchen and a big living. Kitchen is not a new one, but it's clean and equiped with everything you need (fridge, elecrtic oven, pans, plates, knifes etc.).
You are also free to use an outdoor fireplace for makeing barbecue.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live on a ground floor so throughout your stay I'm on your service for any help or advice. :)
Otros aspectos destacables
Usual check-in is from 3 PM - 11 PM. Check-in and check-out times are in general flexible, but we must previously make an agreement for exactly o'clock.
p.s. There are a lot of things to do and see in Zadar and surrounding area. For example, after you have explored the city centar and beaches, you may:
- go on a day trip to National Park Plitvice Lakes (astonishingly beautiful, definitely must and worth seeing).
- visit National Park Kornati islands (excursion with a boat) - beautiful archipelago with >100 uninhabited islands, islets and reefs.
- if you like hiking, caves, unspoilt wilderness etc., NP Paklenica is place for you.
- go on rafting at river Zrmanja if you would like to try something new with a lot of adrenalin,
- visit some of the islands across the Zadar (there're many ferry lines), explore the untouched corners by modern civilization and/or go to some beautiful beaches like Saharun on Dugi otok etc.
Hope you'll have some nice time here!