..just 3 m from the sea in a three-story house in several separate apartments. The apartment have dining room, equipped kitchen, bath, air condition, fridge and free Wi-Fi. Ideal and quiet place to stay.
I can offer three apartments for two persons and one for four persons. All of them are equipped with basic kitchen things and a bathroom. This is modest accommodation but very clean and will provide you a nice stay in Kotor. Pets are welcome.
House is located in Dobrota area within walking distance (4 km) to main Kotor sights. Location is ideal and quiet offering you concrete beach just few steps away and beautiful garden surrounded by house walls. There are plenty of restaurants and bars around and a small shop two minutes away. Three parking places are available in front of the property and free parking with more places is just 50 meters away.
In big space living room area I have cable TV and internet. Wi-Fi internet does not cover entire property but most of it is covered with signal. A big kitchen in main living area alongside with other amenities is at your disposal 24h a day but is shared with other guests.
Kotor is a coastal town in Montenegro. It's located in a secluded part of the Gulf of Kotor. The old Mediterranean port of Kotor is surrounded by fortifications built during the Venetian period. It is located on the Bay of Kotor (Boka Kotorska), one of the most indented parts of the Adriatic Sea.
I am also available in afternoon and evening to show Kotor sights in case that you need such service.
Feel free to contact me.
We are delighted that you have chosen to stay with us and we will of course do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. In return, we therefore ask you to behave in a way that will neither inconvenience your fellow guests, nor our neighbors. Please also pay attention to the following rules:
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the appartments.
-I n the interest of other guests and our valued neighbors, please keep the noise down to a moderate level in all rooms and in the corridors from 10:00 pm onwards.
- We kindly ask you, when you leave your room, to shut down all electrical devices such as air condition, lights etc.
- In the case of grossly negligent behavior, causing any damage or soiling of the building or its inventory, the costs for the resulting damages shall be covered by the person responsible.
- Compensation payments for damages must be paid without delay and in cash. In the case of groups, the accompanying supervisors, if necessary, on behalf of the organizer, are obliged to cover the expenses up front before departure. Deliberate damage to property will be immediately reported to the authorities.
- Theft will be immediately reported to the authorities.
- Pets and animals are welcome as long as they are properly looked over by their owners.
- The use of illegal drugs is explicitly forbidden on our premises.
- In the case of infringements against one or more of the aforementioned rules, we are entitled at any time to cancel the accommodation contract without notice. In this case, the guest is still obliged to pay for the accommodation they have booked.
Hi, I'm Ivan, I live in Dobrota, 4 km from Old town Kotor. I live alone but nowadays my brother has came to live with me, sometimes I'm glad to host my dear friends. House where I live has a few apartments with two or four beds, small kitchen and bath. Accommodation is modest but clean and tidy.
I don't have my own pet, but I like pets and I have nothing against them in my place. :) I don't smoke. I can show people around, but only in afternoon or evening. I like to read, travel, hike, cook...watch movies,listen to music, meet interesting people,