Stay in a luxury and spacious Penthouse in a high quality Chalet built in a traditional style on a south facing ledge just below the village centre. Balconies to the South and West offer spectacular views of the famous Jungfrau and mountains.
The open plan living space with floor to ceiling panoramic windows and traditional wooden beams offers a desirable space for entertaining with its two classical style sofas, dining space for 6, fully equipped kitchen, upper gallery and access to two balconies, south and west.
The master bedroom with access to the west-facing balcony is attractive and features classic style windows, a 200 x 200 cm double bed with a beautifully crafted Swiss made wooden bed frame, matching drawers, bedside tables and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom offers 2 single beds with beautiful wooden frames, bedside tables, wardrobe and set of drawers.
The upper gallery space is accessed via a pull down wooden stairway and offers a separate sleeping area for a further 2 guests. The chalet also offers a separate room for skis, snowboards and sledges.
Disponible para huéspedes
• Dining area: This space with Japanese wall paintings and stylish white satin-finished table offers a sleek dining area for up to 6 people.
• Living area: This central hub of the apartment is framed by the large south facing glass sliding doors and is furnished with 2 classic style sofas and coffee table. Perfect for enjoying the views from the warmth of the indoors or a social evening at home.
• Kitchen: The high quality kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer is enviable and equipped with sleek white crockery, white wine and red wine glasses, champagne glasses, and cutlery from Sola.
• Master bedroom: With access to the large west-facing wooden clad balcony with uninterrupted views, this bedroom features an extra large double bed (200x200cm) in a handmade Swiss wooden frame, matching drawers, handmade bedside tables, shelving and original paintings from Japan and the UK.
• En suite bathroom: The en suite bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and sink offers a state of the art ambience with LED remote controlled lighting.
• Bedroom 2: With 2 single beds each in handmade wooden frames with matching bedside tables and set of drawers this second bedroom is most attractive and offers useful wardrobe space.
• Gallery: The large gallery space is reached via a pull down wooden stairway and offers a separate sleeping area with doubled bed (140x200cm) for 2 further guests.
• Bathroom: With walk in shower, toilet, sink and futuristic LED remote controlled lighting this room is just across the hall from the second bedroom and doubles up as a guest cloakroom.
• South facing balcony: Enjoy dinner al fresco at the large wooden table with uninterrupted views of the famous 4000m Jungfrau and Silberhorn.
• West facing balcony: This spacious covered balcony with loungers is perfect for watching the sunset or a summer evening outdoors.
Atención a los huéspedes
Check-in: Upon arrival in Wengen, we will meet you and sign over the keys for your stay at our office just near the train station. Our courtesy welcome package including amenities and local information will hopefully provide a relaxing and stress free start to your holiday stay. Check-in is after 4pm.
Client Care Service: Our complimentary client care service is at hand 24 hours providing local information, facilitating bookings in the local language and delivering support throughout your stay.
Check-out: On your departure day we will meet you to complete your check-out. Check-out is before 10:00am. We hope to see you again in Wengen soon!
Guest stay services including:
•Electricity/Heating/Hot water/Cold water
•Bed linens (1 pillow, 1 duvet, 1 bed sheet per person)
•Bathroom linens (1 face towel, 1 hand towel, 1 bath towel per person)
•Kitchen linens (2 tea towels)
•Final cleaning of apartment
•Welcome package including information pack, towel slippers per guest, garniture Pure Herbs (Bath/Shower gel, Body lotion, Shampoo, Soap, Shower cap, Nail file), Toilet paper, 1 35L bin bag (including tax)
•Visitor tax per person
… ensuring a relaxing and stress free holiday in your apartment in Wengen.
Otros aspectos destacables
Pack ’n Play/travel crib, highchair and baby bath available for an additional nightly rate.
Reviews from other portals:
"Great Place to Call Home in Wengen (5 out of 5 stars): This apartment has tremendous views, was extremely comfortable and located in a great quaint village. If you're looking for a place to hike, site see and relax we highly recommend this location. Rachel/Alpine Holiday Services provided great service and support. We'll be back!
Review Submitted: Aug 4, 2014 Date of Stay: Jul 2014 "
"Amazing property with unparalleled views! (5 out of 5 stars): We enjoyed our stay in Chalet Aberot. The penthouse has the most amazing views of the mountains and into the Lauterbrunnen Valley. The chalet is brand new and was very clean and comfortable. Working with Rachel was a pleasure. I highly recommend Alpine Holiday Services and would stay here again.
Review Submitted: Oct 2, 2014 Date of Stay: Sep 2014"
Smoking is not permitted. No pets allowed.
Este anfitrión tiene 59 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Co-Founder and Director of Alpine Holiday Services, Rachel is local to Wengen and possesses a wealth of knowledge of the area. She is devoted to excellence, delivering fresh insights, challenging ideas, and appraising diverse views. At Alpine Holiday Services, we pride ourselves in offering a personalised service of the upmost quality. Our collection of distinctive holiday apartments in the famous Swiss mountain resort of Wengen offers a range of accommodation to choose from to suit your needs and preferences. It is our outlook and vision of excellence that make us unique. We welcome international guests and enjoy offering customised services to ensure a comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you for your stay.