Enjoy our charming house in Oslo! Quiet, charming, family friendly area. 4 bedrooms, 4 double beds, 2 bathrooms, delightful garden, well equipped kitchen. Perfect for a large or two families. Free parking just outside. 5 minutes walk to airportbus and metro, 30 minutes to downtown.
- Spacious and well equipped kitchen with large dining table for up to eight people, fridge/freezer, fireplace.
- Light and comfortable livingroom with sofa, tv, WIFI, books and toys.
- Bedroom 1 on first floor, double bed.
- Bedroom 2 (blue room) on top floor, double bed and work space with great view.
- Bedroom 3, in the basement, double bed, tv, work space.
- Bedroom 4, in basement, double bed.
- Bathroom on first floor, with shower.
- Bathroom in the basement, with shower, bath tub and washing machine.
- private garden on both sides of the house, with sitting groups, hammock and barbecue.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our guests have access to all rooms and the garden.
Basic breakfast is provided for the first morning. Breakfast includes bread, cereals, milk, juice, jam, coffee/tea. Free coffee/tea the whole stay.
The children can play with the toys in the house. There is a baby cot and a baby chair.
Fresh linens and towels are included.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are always available on phone/message. We can be helpful if you need tips and ideas for what to do and see in and around Oslo.
If we are at work or out of town when you arrive, we will arrange with a friend to let you in and show you around. Or we leave you a key, and you can call us when arrive.
Otros aspectos destacables
We moved here in November 2014. Earlier reviews are from our former flat, locted just across the street.
Our house rules are the use of common sense. There are garbage cans just down the street. Smoking outside in distance to neighbors windows.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We live in Oslo with our two boys (10 and 14). We love traveling with friends and family, love meeting new people, seeing new places. We go skiing in winter, sailing, biking and running in summer. We speak norwegian, english, french, spanish, and some german and portuguese. Check out Tone's Instagram profile, @aspevoll.