Coolest area to stay in Hong Kong.
Flat surrounded by stylish cafes, restaurants, bars, and boutiques shops.
Living here, you will also get a taste of old Hong Kong as you walk past traditional Chinese bakeries, herbal medicine shops and with the historical Man Mo Temple around the corner.
The apartment is located on the 4F of a walk up building, and has wireless internet, a living room with a comfy leather sofa, one separate bedroom with Queen sized bed (160 cm wide) and an open kitchen area with dining table.
Designer 1 bedroom apartment:
• Open kitchen
• Sunny living room with designed furniture
• Spacious bedroom with queen size bed
• Oven, toaster, water boiler, large fridge (including a freezer part) and all necessary cooking ware
• Electric heating and Aircon
• Modern washroom with powerful rain shower and body jet
• Iron and ironing-board, fresh towels, shampoo and shower gel…
• High speed wireless internet
PoHo is home to bohemian cafés, boutiques and design studios. Just down the road from the nightlife of Soho, with its bars and clubs, Poho offers a neighbourhood feel in the heart of the city.
3min walk to Man Mo Temple, 5min to Soho,10min to Lan Kwai Fong (LKF), 5 minutes walk to Sheung Wan MTR and bus No. 26 just 50 meters from the building takes you to Wan Chai or Causeway Bay in no time.