Departamento o casa entera
Villa Volicija is placed on 600 m2 area between Makarska and Tučepi only 300 m away from sea shore. Surrounded by pine and olive trees. Next neighbour is 100 m distance so the privacy is guaranteed. Apartment is suitable to accommodate six person.
Villa Volicija is placed on 600 m2 area between Makarska and Tučepi only 300 m away from sea shore. Surrounded by pine and olive trees. Next neighbor is 100 m distance so the privacy is guaranteed. The villa is consisted of ground floor and first floor. For the rent is ground floor suitable to accommodate 6 persons with private entrance.
Disponible para huéspedes
- The parking place is for up to 2 cars, (motors, bikes...)
- Indoor kitchen with all equipment (refrigerator, oven, microwave oven, stow)
-outdoor kitchen (special for preparing traditional dalmatian meals)
- two bathroom with washing machine (towels and linen included)
- In the living room you have stereo player, DVD player, and full HD LCD TV receiver with satellite channels,
- wireless internet connection
- remote controlled air conditioner
- beautiful terrace with big garden (garden set for dining, relaxing and enjoying nature environment)
Atención a los huéspedes
We are speaking: Croatian, English, Czech, German, Italian.
We are on your disposal for your questions, queries and giving any helpful information.
You have your complete privacy during the stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
We think, when you already decided to come to our beautiful heaven on Earth, you should visit the islands of Dalmatia. Island Brac (the bigest dalmatian island) and Hvar (the sunniest dalmatian island) are offered in our local boat excursions.
Part of our family is powerful, traditional, classic, wooden sailboat Viganj (27m long).
As our guests we offer you 25% discount on each ticket for the mentioned excursion.
Place to visit.
Makarska – the most popular tourist destination of the coastal Croatia, with the famous, 2km long beach. It lies beneath Biokovo and consists of the old Mediterranean town core and a newer part with hotels, restaurants, shops. Makarska has travelled a long way through history and fought against many conquerors so today it could be known as one of the most beautiful destinations on the Adriatic. Regardless of the age and interests, every visitor who comes to Makarska will find something for their own interest and entertainment. Makarska is well-known for its clubbing places. The young can have fun until the early hours of the morning in popular beach-side clubs such as “Buba” or “Art cafe”, coffee bar “Deep” or “Marineta”, discothèques “Westa”, “Petar Pan”, “Escape” and many others. For those somewhat older, Makarska culture summer has a versatile program.
Brela – this town is almost two thousand-year-old. Because of its natural beauties and rich tourist tradition, today Brela is a modern tourist town, with a rich tourist offer. It is proud of the Green flag, as well even three Blue flags for Dugi rat, Berulia and Stomarica beach.
Baska Voda – according to the archeological findings, this area was inhabited 4000 years before Christ. The biggest reason for the inhabitation was the spring of drinkable water. It is famous for its white pebble beaches surrounded with thick pine tree forest. Today it is an attractive tourist destination with a rich offer for visitors of different interests.
Tucepi – famous for its 3km long beach along which a beautiful promenade stretches beneath the pine trees. There is a marina for fishing and tourist boats and yachts in Tucepi. During summer, different festivities are organized in Tucepi – you can savor food, drinks and pleasant music in the late-night hours. For those who want to have fun until the early hours of the morning, Makarska is only 5km away.
Igrane - a town on the Makarska Riviera located on a peninsula the southeastern side of which is reserved for a long sandy beach (1,5km). Igrane has a rich tourist offer which satisfies different tastes. There are numerous sports activities for sports enthusiasts (water sports, diving school, and miniature golf, table tennis, jogging, walking, and cycling), history lovers can see countless monuments and archeological localities
Museum of malacology – the richest collection of shells in the world is held at the museum of malacology, over 3000 examples of exposed shells. A valuable herbarium of plants from the Biokovo Mountain is also kept at the museum, as well as a smaller paleontology collection. There are also numerous types of shells from the tropical and subtropical seas – they have the most attractive colors and shapes of all the shells.
St.Peter Peninsula – a park on the south side of the town, with remains of an old church and caves, beautiful long promenade connected to all locations of the Makarska Riviera.
Vepric sanctuary – dedicated to the Mary of Lourdes, founded by bishop dr. Juraj Carić in 1908. A natural cave is placed in the midst of a landscape with hills, greenery and a small creek.
St. Mark concathedral – is located on the top of Kacic square. The building of this baroque style church began in 1700. At the entrance to the concathedral, to the right, there is an altar in which bones of St. Klement is kept, patron saint of the town of Makarska, as well as of the Makarska diocese.
Venice fountain – also from the 18th century with the oldest crest of the town known.
St. Nikola church – built in 1889 in a neoromantic style. It holds valuable objects such as the stained glass by Josip Botteri Dini from the 1987 and a painting of the Way of the Cross by Josip Bifel from 1988.
St.Lovre church – late baroque church from 1750 built on the foundations of an ancient building.
Gospa od Karmela church – a monument of the baroque architecture. The church was built out of gratitude because of the victory over the Turks in 1715.
Soline – the remains of the houses of the first inhabitants of Soline, a so-called complex of houses Filipovic. It is a valuable finding of the Roman remains: ceramics, old utensils, verses from the gravestone inscriptions and money.
St. Mihovil’s church – the most valuable monument on the area of Makarska Riviera. It was built in the 11th century. It is located on the hill above Igrane, within olive groves over a hundred-years-old.
Archeological localities – Sutvid, Okrumbica and Javorak. On the Sutvid locality more than one developing phase were presented: early-emperor villa rustica I-II century, late antic oratorio, medieval church and necropolis and a part of the later, southern addition – coenobium. It is assumed that the Croats have moved to this area in the late 7th century.
Forts – between 15th and 18th century forts were built to protect the town. They are located in the wide area of Gornji Tucepi: Sarica fort is located on the headmost rock, beneath Biokovo; Buselica fort is aloof, as well, but closer to the middle of the village; while Lalica fort is located in the village itself.
St. Francis convent – contains rich ethnographic collection as well as the collection of ethnographic images of a known Croatian painter Mladen Veza.
The gastronomy offer of the Makarska Riviera is completely shaped by the Dalmatian cuisine rich with all kinds of fresh fish, prepared in different ways: stew, roasted, baked… All meals are seasoned with homemade olive oil with a dab of different natural seasons. Dalmatian prosciutto with cheese and olives has a long tradition as being the cold appetizer that will leave you breathless. Along with different fresh sea fish specialties savor the Dalmatian veal stew with tomatoes – specialty made of veal meat filled with bacon and garlic prepared in red wine, as well as baked meat and potatoes with vegetable salads.
The most famous desserts of the Makarska Riviera are the Makarska Rafioli and Makarana Cake. You can enjoy countless recipes of the Dalmatian cuisine in numerous restaurants such as “Veliki Mornar”, “Porat” restaurant, “Bonaca” restaurant, “Maslina” tavern, “Mornar” tavern and “Adria” tavern.
The position of the Makarska Riviera enables simple and half-day visits to surrounding towns and villages, to mountain Biokovo and islands Brac, Hvar, Vis and Korcula. From all surrounding places of Makarska Riviera one-day boat excursions are organized to the nearest islands where you can enjoy fish specialties and amazing natural ambient.
Visit the historical Dubrovnik (165km), delta of the river Neretva (62km) and savor different specialties made of frogs and eels. The delta of the river Cetina and the famous pirate town Omis are not far from Makarska (37km), as well as UNESCO protected towns – Split (61km), Solin (66km), Trogir (83km) and Sibenik (136km). Be sure to visit the Biokovo Mountain. You can reach the top of Biokovo in half an hour. Gornji Tucepi and a few restaurants are on the way. There is a botanical garden with different species of authentic and endemic species and countless cycling and sandy paths.
The Imotski Lakes are not far away, either. The Red and the Blue Lake are natural phenomena. They look like giant wells and were named after the color of the rocks. You can visit Mostar and Medugorje, the most famous and most visited sanctuary in the world, in the neighboring Bosnia and Hercegovina.
Fun & Nightlife
During summer multiple folk music nights accompanied by a mandolin and the guitar are organized in Makarska. All there festivities are encircled by the “Cultural summer of Makarska” program. In Makarska and the surrounding places every other Friday fishing nights are organized during summer – roasting the fish, having wine and playing traditional games such as donkey races and fireworks. At the beginning of August the traditional summer carnival is organized. There are also numerous restaurant and taverns offering their specialties. Countless pebble beaches with cocktail bars attract the young because of the entertainment until the early hours of the morning. Young persons can have fun in the caves above the sea in which some of the famous bars Deep (currently the most popular gathering place for young people during summer months) and Grotta are located. The most popular beach bar is “Buba”, but there are also “Art cafe”, “Deep”, “Marineta”, “West” discothèque, “Petar Pan”, “Escape” and countless others.
The Makarska Riviera is protected from the breaches of the continental climate by the Biokovo Mountain. It has a rich Mediterranean vegetation, mild climate, long and hot summers with refreshing breeze.
In this area the sun shines more than 2750 hours per year, with the average temperature rising to 20°C. from June to September, and sea temperature from June to October of about 20°C.
Number of sunny hours per year – 2620,3 h.
Average air temperatures
- January – 7,8 °C
- August – 25,4 °C
Maximum air temperatures
- January – 17,4 °C
- August – 38,1 °C
Average sea temperatures
- January – 11,5 °C
- August – 23,5 °C
• Check-in time is 3PM.
We would like to acquaint you with house rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host.
- Accommodation is available from 15.00 hour on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartments/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove....) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/room to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment/room at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14-16 hour and from 23 to 7 hour.
- The contents of the apartments/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of guest, permit possible visits all certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is not permitted.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guests obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartments/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services,
- Handover your identity card or passport lo the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 8 to 20 hour.
- Its allowed to smoke on the terrace and in the garden, but its not allowed to smoke inside apartment.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Hi, i'm Stipe and i'm living in little lovelly town called Makarska in Croatia.
I'm working as civil engineer in small company and besides that i have my own civil engineer office too. I like all kind of sports, specially mountain-climbing and speleology on our magnificant mountain called Biokovo. So i'm member of Croatian Mountain Rescue Service and spend lot of time to prevent and help people in mountain.
I'm at my guests disposal at all the times and i'm more than happy if i can help with the necessary information and useful advice. Meeting new interesting people gives me a special satisfaction.
I live in the same hause where the apartment is situated. My flat is just on the floor above apartment.
I'm living there with my girlfiend and we will do what ever is in our possibility to make your holliday wonderful and unforgetable.
We fluenty talk English, German and Czech language.