1. Go do the grocery early on before you check in because the place is kinda isolated and hard to roam around at night. - We dont allow cooking in our kitchen and we charge P300 for use of our beach grill.
2. It is advisable to eat outside if you're on a budget. Pricey menu for budget travellers. - True
3. If you request for Ice you need to pay 150. - P150 is 10 kilos ice plus delivery charge. Same amount we pay.
4. continental (complimentary) breakfast consists of 2 slices of bread, 1 egg and coffee. if you opt to upgrade to a rice you add 150. - P150 is bowl of rice good for 6 pax
5. We charged you P500 for corkage of your hard drinks and Red Horse muchos you brought in the resort and stayed up till past 2am way past our bar closing time at 10PM