A ROMANTIC DESTINATION FOR LOVERS, A BEAUTIFUL ESCAPE FOR FRIENDS.
Juliet's Hideaway is an original 1950 weatherboard cottage decorated with love.
The hideaway features...
- Three beautiful bedrooms, one king and two queen, all with heaters and electric blankets.
- Gorgeous living room with chaise lounge, gas log fire place and Sony surround sound entertainment system including 40" 3D flat screen television, DVD / Blue Ray / CD player and bluetooth amplifier.
- Glamorous dining room with crystal chandelier and gas pot belly fire place.
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen stocked with essentials from local purveyors including coffee beans, tea, drinking chocolate, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper.
- Bathroom with fluffy white towels, waffle bathrobes and products from Daylesford Aromatherapy.
- Separate laundry with washing machine.
- Secluded north facing, landscaped garden with outdoor settings, BBQ and jacuzzi.
- Original artwork by contemporary artists including Mike McLean and Shannon Crees.
- Vintage collections including crystal glassware, antique silver cutlery and French provincial, shabby chic and industrial pieces sourced locally and within Australia.
- Free WiFi.
Disponible para huéspedes
The hideaway is completely private and all yours to enjoy during your stay.
Atención a los huéspedes
We provide keys and arrival instructions.
Otros aspectos destacables
It takes just over an hour to drive from Melbourne to Daylesford...
Travel on the Westgate Freeway M1 over the Westgate Bridge, then on the Western Freeway M8, exiting onto the Ballan Daylesford Road C141 towards Daylesford.
Via the Bolte Bridge travelling via Citylink and exiting onto the Calder Freeway M79, then exiting towards Woodend C324 and travelling towards Daylesford via Trentham C317 and into Daylesford.
2 night minimum booking
Public Holidays: 3 night minimum
School Holidays: 3 night minimum
Easter, Christmas & New Years Eve: 4 night minimum
We hope that you love Daylesford and the hideaway as much as we do and kindly ask that you treat our home as you would your own.