Town Home Rental at Willow Creek Falls
Televisión por cable
Distribución de las camas
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Normas de la casa
Damage waiver is included in the nightly rate for this cabin.
GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This Agreement must be printed and signed and
returned to our office.
This Agreement constitutes a contract between the Guest(s) and (WCCR), as the Manager for the property owner. Guest(s) hereby understands and
agrees that rental agreement is non-negotiable.
1. RESERVATION PAYMENTS ARE MADE THROUGH AIRBNB.
2. SECURITY- The primary credit card or any other type of payment may be used as form of security in lieu of refundable deposit. The Manager is authorized to charge this credit card for any Guest(s) requests, fines, fees and/or additional services due to guest neglect, misuse and/or damage.
3. OCCUPANCY- Guest(s) understands that Manager will only accept reservations from responsible adults 25 years of age or above. Guest(s) whose name is on the reservation will remain responsible for all other Guest(s), children, and/or visitors during entire rental of subject property. A LIST OF ALL OCCUPANTS (overnight guests) MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THIS
AGREEMENT PRIOR TO OCCUPANCY.
* 3.1. Advertised nightly and weekly rates are FLAT RATE PRICING. Guest(s) agree that no more than the number of authorized people shall occupy the property. If the rental property is occupied by more than the number indicated on the Confirmation, the violation will result in additional charges. Guest agrees to pay an additional $20.00 per guest per night if additional guests occupy property without confirmed notification or reservation.
4. PETS- Pets are allowed in authorized properties only. There is a mandatory $150.00 flat fee for large cabins and $50.00 for small cabins. No more than two (2) pets are allowed in any property. Size/weight restriction may apply based on property. Pets must not be left unattended at the property unless they are crated. charges due to accidental damage only. The DPF can provide up to $500.00 to repair accidental damages (beyond normal wear and tear). If any damages surpass $500.00, additional charges will be applied to the credit card on file and written documentation will be sent to the Guest(s) of record. If damages are determined to be caused by the willful misconduct, misuse and/or pets, the Damage Protection Waiver will be voided on the grounds of intentional act(s), gross negligence, willful and wanton conduct by Guest(s) and/or Licensee of Guest(s) and/or visitors. These occurrences will result in the Guest(s) credit card on file being charged in full for any damages and management fees. The waiver does not cover any additional management fees and/or fines. ALL ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE MUST BE REPORTED TO OUR RENTALS OFFICE BEFORE GUEST(S) DEPARTURE TO QUALIFY FOR PROTECTION.
12. SPECIALS, PROMOTIONS, AND DISCOUNTS- Manager may offer different types of savings.
Any special, promotion or discount must be requested at the time of booking and will not be applied after reservation is confirmed or paid in full. Some properties may be exempt.
13. CONFIRMATIONS- Reservation confirmation will be sent via e-mail to Guest(s). Please read the confirmation email for accuracy including occupancy dates, pricing, mailing address, phone/e-mail contact information an any other accommodation requests or Information changes and/or errors should be reported within 24 hours of confirmation.
14. RESERVATION CHANGES- Once a reservation is confirmed, a $25.00 Change Fee will be assessed for any date and/or property changes requested. A Reservation Change Fee will also apply to the following requests:
* 14.1 When Guest(s) request to change from one cabin to another. This option is only
available thirty (30) days prior to arrival date.
* 14.2 Guest(s) may request to change dates to the same cabin within thirty (30) days of
original arrival date without forfeiting pre-payment.
* 14.3 If Guest(s) request to change to a different cabin within thirty (30) days of arrival date,
the agreed cancellation policy will be applied and a new reservation will be created.
THE APPROVAL OF ANY RESERVATION CHANGE IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGER.
There is NO guarantee that the request to reschedule the rental will be approved. If approved,
the Guest(s) balance will be credited to the new reservation, the Reservation Change fee will be
subtracted from the balance and any difference in cost will be adjusted accordingly.
15. CANCELLATIONS- Are completed through Airbnb.
16. AVAILABILITY-If a property becomes unavailable prior to occupancy due to circumstances outside of Manager’s control or prior knowledge due to termination from rental program, major mechanical failure and/or loss of utility (electricity, gas, water), Manager reserves the right to relocate Guest(s) to a different rental property, reschedule, or issue a credit for future use before offering a refund. If there are no comparable options, a full refund will be given
without any penalties.
* 16.1 Manger shall have the sole right to select such replacement rental property for bookings. Guest(s) will be refunded any difference in cost or will be responsible for anyadditional costs above collected balance.
* 16.2 Any credit issued will be for the original amount collected.
17. REFUNDS- All eligible refunds will be issued to the credit card on file or by check and
mailed to Guest(s) of record. Cash Refunds are not available. Refunds and/or rate adjustments
are not made for any inconveniences. No refunds and/or rent reductions will be made due to
failure of appliances and/or equipment, early departures, delayed arrival and/or inclement
weather. If applicable, refunds will require an additional Reservation Change Fee.
18. TRAVEL INSURANCE- Upon Guest(s) request, a travel insurance policy may be made
available by a third party insurance vendor. This policy may cover any monies lost based upon
the coverage provided. The option to purchase this travel insurance policy must be exercised at
the time of reservation and/or prior to final balance being paid.
19. INCLEMENT WEATHER- It is the Guest(s) responsibility to monitor the weather and road
conditions prior to arrival. Guest(s) may contact the office to inquire about conditions
understanding that the Manager cannot predict the weather and/or road conditions
throughout the region. Road conditions can change rapidly and/or remain impassible for
extended periods of time.
* 19.1 Manager will allow Guest(s) to reschedule within seventy two (72) hours of arrival. If Guest(s) does not reschedule within this time frame, the agreement will not be changed or altered in any manner.
* 19.2 If Guest(s) becomes held over, the full nightly rate will be charged for each additional night.
* 19.3 It will become the Guest(s) responsibility to pay for any additional services requested.
* 19.4 Guest(s) arriving during this time and checking in (acceptance of keys/taking occupancy of the property), understands they are proceeding at their own risk and should make the appropriate arrangements.
* 19.5 Guest(s) who do not show, turn around and/or depart early, will be voluntarily forfeiting the reservation.
20. LISTING INFORMATION- Property information and individual listings are believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on the Manager’s website is current and accurate. The possibility of errors and omissions exists.
Our staff will be happy to confirm all data and information contained herein and will be glad to answer any questions prior to booking a reservation.
21. ACCOMMODATIONS AND AMENITIES- All properties are privately owned, furnished and equipped by the Owner. As such, Manager cannot make any changes to the furnishings and/or equipment provided by the Owner. Each property is cared for by a team and/or individual
housekeeper and is always inspected within at least ten (10) days of arrival and immediately after departure. If Guest(s) requires special appliances and/or equipment, please bring them or make arrangements with the Managers staff prior to arrival. Under no circumstances, shall furniture, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other items supplied with the rental property, to be taken out, transferred from one rental property to another rental property, moved and/or rearranged. In certain areas of each rental property, there may be locked locations used
by the Property Owners for personal storage and/or housekeeping supplies. These areas are not included in this rental. Please do not remove furnishing or tamper with locked areas. Such behavior will result in a fine starting at $100.00 or more depending on circumstances. Some
properties may or may not have boats and/or private docks for Guest(s) use. Guest(s) understand that boat and dock usage is at their OWN RISK and WILL NOT hold Manager and/or Owner responsible for any injury that might occur. The following rules and regulations govern
use of the private docks:
*21.1 Swimming- Swim at your own risk. Always wear a life jacket while in the water. No life guard on duty. Stay away from moving boats at all times. Always use a ladder to get back onto the dock-do not attempt to get onto the dock without use of ladder. Do not place hands, feet, or any part of body under platforms or docks as there are sharp objects and metal underneath the dock.
* 21.2 Water Safety for Children- Children age 10 and under, must wear a life jacket at all times when on the docks or walkway. NO RUNNING on the docks and walkways. Children swimming off swim platform must wear a life jacket and be supervised by a responsible adult at
* 21.3 Smoking on Docks- Gasoline vapors and accidental leaks/sills can cause injury. For this reason, NO SMOKING AND NO OPEN FIRES are permitted on the docks. This includes any grills. If you have a grill mounted on your boat, it cannot be used while at the dock. You must be in
open water. Dispose of ashes and buts properly in an ashtray or trash can. DO NOT throw lighted butts into the water. Floating fuel or vapors can ignite. NO FIREWORKS of any kind on property of docks.
* 21.4 Fishing- Cabin renters may also fish from the docks. Keep center walkways free of chairs, fishing poles and tackle boxes so other Guest(s) may safely navigate. Use caution when casting around boats and fuel lines.
* 21.5 Quiet Hours- Quiet hours begin at 10:00PM and plaints and or reports made about violation of these enforced hours will result in penalties ranging from $200-500 charged to your credit card on file.
* 21.6 Personal Items on Boats- Personal items should be properly stored and boats covered and locked when not in use. Every effort is made to keep the docks secure but Manager is not responsible for items missing and/or damaged due to theft, wind and/or waves. Ropes, hoses
and electrical cords must be coiled on racks or otherwise routed so as not to obstruct thewalkways.
* 21.7 Hazardous Materials- Do not allow waste, fuel, oil and/or chemicals to spill into the water. Any cleaning products used must be biodegradable.
* 21.8 Trash Disposal- Trash receptacles at the docks are for small items only. If you have large bags of trash, take them to the dumpster. Do not leave the trash bags beside the trash cans as they will attract unwanted pests.
22. REPAIRS-SERVICE CALLS-EMERGENCY MECHANICAL FAILURE- Guest(s) must report any inoperative equipment or needed repairs to the Manager’s office as soon as possible. If the office is closed, Guest(s) should call the after-hours helpline provided at check-in. Non Emergency
maintenance request must be reported to the office between 9:00AM and 5:00PM for same day response. Manager will make every reasonable effort to have repairs completedquickly and efficiently. Manager reserves the right to move Guest(s) to another rental property
if deemed necessary and is subject to availability. Should a repair technician make a call to arental property unit and finds that the equipment is in working order and the problem wasdue to the Guest(s) oversight or neglect, the charge for service will be at the Guest(s) expense
and charged to the reservation total. During business hours, the minimum fee is $25.00 and after business hours the minimum fee is $50.00. Guest(s) understands and agrees that Manager, Manager’s staff and/or Contractor of Manager, may enter the rental property at any reasonable time to make any needed specific repairs. Guest(s) understands and agrees that Manager cannot guarantee against mechanical systems failure during occupancy. No refunds, concessions and/or rate adjustments will be made for these unforeseen circumstances.
23. AFTER HOURS HELP LINE- Guest(s) will be provided a telephone number upon arrival for any after-hours emergency or for important questions. If your request is a non-emergency, your request may be forwarded to the following business day. All emergencies will be handled with prompt and thorough care.
24. DIRECTIONS and PREVIEWING PROPERTIES- Due to liability issues, we are unable to provide prospective renters with directions or keys to preview properties prior to scheduled arrival unless accompanied by Manager and/or Manager’s staff. A trip fee will be required to
preview any properties. Directions and specific property information such as gate and/or alarm codes will be provided on the day of arrival. Directions from the rental office to the selected property can be emailed upon receipt of Guest Rental Agreement and final payment.
25. DOOR CODE ACCESS CODES AND KEYS- Most properties are equipped with keyless entry. Guest(s) will be issued a door code at check-in and are not required to report back to the office at the time of check-out. For the properties that have keys, Guest(s) will be issued one set of
keys at check-in and all keys must be delivered back to Manager’s office at time of check-out unless otherwise arranged between Guest(s) and Manager’s office. The properties are privately owned and Guest(s) are responsible for lost, misplaced and/or stolen keys. The property must be re-keyed in the event that key(s) are lost, misplaced, stolen or not returned for any reason.
The Guest(s) will be responsible for the cost of replacing and/or re-keying the subject property.
Manager’s office will use a professional locksmith to re-key all exterior doors. Costs vary based on quantity.
26. LOCKOUTS- In the event a Guest(s) is locked out of a property, the Guest(s) can borrow a key by coming to the Manager’s office during normal business hours. After business hours, Guest(s) must call the after-hours emergency number. A representative will assist the Guest(s) by providing a spare set of keys. A $50.00 charge will be assessed for obtaining the key(s) after business hours.
27. SATELLITE, CABLE TELEVISION, AND ELECTRONICS: All properties have different subscription packages for cable and/or satellite(s). Manager cannot guarantee any programs, events and/or subscription levels. Guest(s) should not attempt to use Pay Per View services or
remove any locked channels. Under no circumstances shall Guest(s) disconnect and/or reconnect any electronics. Some properties are equipped with sophisticated electronics and stereo equipment. Please do not tamper with this wiring or modify configuration to add a gaming system or other devices. Guest(s) will be responsible for technical service calls toreconfigure wiring.
28. TELEPHONE and INTERNET ACCESS- Most properties are equipped with a telephone line and number. Contact office to verify. Guest(s) agree to make all long distance calls with a calling card or by calling collect with the assistance of an operator. No long distance calls can
be made from the rental property’s phone. Properties equipped with telephone based internet may experience service interruptions outside of Manager’s control. Manager cannot guarantee the speed or property operation of this amenity. See property description to determine availability.
29. LINENS AND ADDITIONAL LINEN SERVICES - A full supply of linens is provided in each property. Bed linens and bath towels are not changed during your stay unless requested. Bath towels should not be removed from the property or used for cleaning purposes. Stained, misused, or missing linens will be replaced at Guest(s) expense. A linen service and mid-stay cleaning service may be available upon request. Contact the Manager’s office for details. Please note: a start-up supply of bath soap, toilet tissue, paper towels and trash bags are provided but not replenished during the rental.
30. TRASH AND LITTER- All trash must be bagged and placed in the trash cans or trash bins made available at the property. If trash cans are full upon arrival, please contact Manager’s office. If Guest(s) fill trash cans beyond capacity during occupancy, it is the Guest(s) responsibility to remove additional trash and dispose at a local reciprocal trash station. Advanced Disposal is located in Mineral Bluff, Georgia, North on Highway 60 off Highway 515 and a second location South on Aska Road in Blue Ridge, Georgia. If litter such as trash remnants, cigarette butts, cans, bottles, etc., are discovered after occupancy, and additionalhousekeeping fee and/or fine will be assessed and charged to the Guest(s) credit card of record.
31. GRILLS- Properties equipped with outdoor cooking grills will use either propane orcharcoal. Propane grills should be turned off after each use. Never use charcoal in a propanegrill or move the grill to any other locations. Charcoal grills should be cleaned out after each
use. See property description to determine availability.
32. GAME ROOMS- These additions are provided in select properties and are designed foreveryone’s enjoyment. Please respect the condition of these amenities and do not rough houseor play hard around them. Children should always be monitored while using these amenities.
Excessive wear and tear and/or misuse will result in repair and/or replacement cost at Guest(s)expense.
33. HOT TUBS- ALL TUBS ARE DRAINED AND REFILLED OR BALANCED BEFORE GUESTARRIVAL. There is a $75.00 convenience charge if Guest(s) requests that the hot tub is
drained, cleaned, refilled and/or balanced during occupancy. Guest(s) must observe any posted safety information. The cover must be in place and latched when the hot tub is not in use. In addition to adhering the hot tub cover after each use, also add a cupful of shock enhancer in the hot tub after every use to insure proper sanitation. Children under the age of 18 are not
allowed to use the hot tub without constant adult supervision. Temperature of the hot tub should NEVER be elevated above 104 degrees. Pregnant women and young children should not use the hot tub without first consulting with a physician. Persons with injuries and/or medical
conditions should consult a physician prior to using the hot tub. Extreme care should be taken to ensure that hair and clothing does not become entangled in the drain(s). Pets are NEVER allowed in the hot tub.
34. INDOOR FIREPLACES, EXTERIOR FEATURES, AND FIREWOOD- Indoor fireplaces and exterior features are available in select properties. See property description to determineavailability.
* 34.1 Gas Log Fireplaces- NEVER rearrange or tamper with gas logs. This is a major safety issue and could be hazardous to your health. Tampering with gas logs will result in additional charges and/or fines. Gas fireplaces can be used but are not serviced May (Memorial Day
weekend) through September (Labor Day weekend).
* 34.2 Firewood Provided for Indoor Fireplaces- The firewood purchased and left at the cabin is for the use of the indoor fireplace ONLY. Firewood is not provided for any outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, campfires or similar use. Due to the large volume of firewood utilized for outdoor
fireplaces, camp fires, fire pits and/or similar, Guest(s) are responsible for supplying firewood for outside use. A mandatory $25.00 fee for firewood is charged on rental properties that provide firewood for burning from September (Labor Day weekend) through May (Memorial
* 34.3 Wood Burning Fireplaces and Outdoor Features- Always start with a small fire and buildup to desired size. NEVER overload wood burning fireplaces or outdoor features. WE recommend bringing a starter log and using this to start a small fire. Remember to always check to make sure that the flue is open. If Guest(s) chooses to clean out the ashes, make sure the fire is completely distinguished. Always use designated equipment and proper disposal methods.
35. FIREARMS, FIREWORKS, AND ATV’S- These items are strictly prohibited for recreational purposes on the rental property. If any evidence is discovered that Guest(s) have used these items on the rental property, Guest(s) agrees and understands that they will be fined up to $500.00 or more, depending on circumstances, per instance. Guest(s) will also be responsible to pay for and/or repair any damages associated with the use of these items. ATV’s should NOT be stored on the rental property or used on the rental property at any time.
36. SMOKING- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INSIDE ANY PROPERTY!!!- Smoking is only permitted outside and cigarette butts should be disposed of in ashtrays and/or designated areas. PLEASE NO SMOKING IN HOT TUBS, NEAR GAS GRILLS, AND/OR NEAR PROPANE. There
is a $500 fine, or more, depending on circumstances, when smoke is discovered inside a cabin, in hot tub and/or in any areas not designated for smoking. If littering of cigarette butts is discovered, a fine and/or fee will be charged to the credit card on record. ALL CIGARETTE
BUTTS MUST BE FULLY EXTINGUISED, BAGGED AND PLACED IN THE OUTSIDE TRASH CAN.
37. INTERFERENCE- Neither Owner nor Manager shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to acts of nature, governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather and/or construction noise from nearby sites. NO REBATES, CONCESSIONS AND/OR REFUNDS will be offered in under these circumstances.
38. RIGHT OR ENTRY- Guest(s) agrees that the Manager reserves the right to enter the rental property to conduct an inspection at any time, for any reason. Manager/Broker may also enter premises to show property to qualified prospective purchasers but will not do so without
permission granted by current Guest(s).
39. PROPERTIES LISTED FOR SALE BY REAL ESTATE BROKER- Some properties in the Manager’s rental program are listed for sale. The Real Estate Broker has been informed not to show these properties while occupied by Renter(s) and/or Guest(s) of the Property Owner(s). If for any reason, a Real Estate Broker, under their own free will, shows up unannounced to “show” a property, please instruct them to call the Managers office immediately. As a courtesy, Manager’s office may contact Guest(s) to authorize entry or showing of a property
that is listed for sale.
40. AGENCY DISCLOSURE- We, serve as the Manager and
Representative of all Property Owner(s) in its Rental Program and is acting at all times, in and for the best interests of the Property Owner(s).
41. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS- Guest(s) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Manager(s) for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost and/or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property. This is including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury and/or damage and/or theft of property
which is made, incurred and/or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Manager” and “Owner”, as used in this Agreement, shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, Managers and Representatives where the context requires or permits. The terms “Guest(s)”
“Licensee of Guest(s)”, as used in this Agreement, shall include “Guest(s), invitees, representatives and any other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) occupancy
(without regard to whether such persons have authority under this Agreement to be at the rental property), where the context requires or permits.
42. VIOLATING AGREEMENT AND EXPEDITED EVICTION- Manager may terminate this Agreement if Guest(s) violates any of the conditions set forth herein. Upon notice of
termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents. A material breach of this Agreement by Guest(s), which is in sole determination of the Manager(s), results in damage to the Premises, personal injury to Guest(s) or others, a breach
of the peace, a nuisance to others and/or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of Guest(s) tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
43. DENYING PAYMENT, ADDITIONAL FEES AND/OR FINES- If Manager must obtain legal advice or counsel for matters arising from payment discrepancy involving a Guest(s) or Vendor Payment(s) such as a credit card company, Manager(s) will seek rightful payment and/or collection. If disputes are transferred from Manager’s office to a collection team and/or attorney, Guest(s) of record will become responsible for all charges proved to be their
responsibility including cost of collection and/or legal services.
44. DISPUTES- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Fannin, State of Georgia. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Fannin County Superior Court, Fannin County, Georgia. Guest(s) specifically consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
45. CONCIERGE AND GUEST SERVICES- Manager has established relationships with service providers throughout North Georgia. Cost of additional services can be added to Guest(s) final invoice and charged to Guest(s) credit card for ease of accounting on your vacation. These services can be verbally requested and confirmed and/or elected on Ourwebsite by Guest(s) before being charged. Once a request for additional services has beenmade and the Guest(s) reservation has been confirmed and/or additional services have beenrendered by Manager’s office, all charges are final and non-refundable. Service providers will
be responsible for any liability, refunds and/or gift certificates. Manger will not be held responsible for any misstatements by Guest(s). Manager’s office assumes no responsibility for incorrect dates, times, e-mail addresses and/or any incorrect information provided to us by
Guest(s). Excursions are reserved “as is” on the date and times requested by Guest(s).Manger(s) will not be held responsible for injuries, death, loss of personal effects and/or latearrival of Guest(s) to pre-reserved excursions.
46. CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE AND ACCEPTANCE- By submitting a reservation over the internet or by phone, Guest(s) has entered into a binding contract outlined by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Upon submission, Guest(s) are authorizing “Us" to bill charges relating to the rental and use of property. Guest(s) accepts and understand that all liability and costs associated with damage due to Guest(s) negligence, misuse of property and/or missing items is Guest(s) responsibility. Additional charges will be billed to the Guest(s) credit card on record. All credit card sales are final. Guest(s) understands and agrees to the Cancellation policies (Section 15) and Refund policies (Section 17) outlined herein. Any further notices or additional information will be provided upon arrival. Guest(s) signature will be required before taking occupancy. To finalize reservations, fill in the information below and push the “Agree and Sign”. Any further notices and/or additional information will be provided upon arrival. THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO GUEST OCCUPANCY.
Management requires that ALL Guest(s) and/or Occupant(s) names are registered with
Manager’s office. Manager’s office requires first and last names of all Guest(s) and/or Occupant(s) including adults and children, who will be at the cabin, at any time, during Guest(s) reservations dates. This information is required prior to Guest(s) arrival. Guest(s) and/or Occupant(s) may be added or removed by contacting the Manager’s office. If unregistered Guest(s) and/or Occupant(s) are rediscovered during or after occupancy, the Guest(s) of record understands and agrees that an additional $20 fine/per guest, will be added to the reservation total.
Name on Reservation:
List all Occupants & ages of occupants:
This information is required before checking into the property. Guests or occupants may be added or removed by contacting the management office. If unregistered guests or occupants are discovered during or after occupancy, guest of record understands and agrees that an additional $20 fine per guest will be added to the reservation total. By submitting this form, you agree and understand that this finalizes ALL the Terms and Conditions of the Rental Agreement.
After signing, please return immediately to ensure your reservation is held for you. You may mail, email, or fax. Your reservation will be cancelled if Guest Rental Agreement is not received. Do not assume it is held until you receive confirmation from the Rental Company.