You'll enjoy sea & sun. Sail, Swim, Rent bike/phaeton & Have a lunch/dinner in the islands.
* Wear sport shoes (White-soled shoes to keep from scuffing; tennis shoes are best.),
* Bring your backpacks instead of suitcases, due to the limited space on board,
* Dress according to weather conditions,
* Slather on the sunscreen and bring a hat,
* If you get seasick, check a pharmacy for some preventers (But they need to be taken a few hours before sailing),
* If asked to help, please do as requested. Otherwise, usually the best help you can give is to stay seated and out of the skipper's and harm's way,
*Keep one hand on yourself and one on the boat at all times,
* I encourage guests to bring cameras, musical instruments, and other toys to share -- as long as it's nothing that would be inconsolably mourned if soaked by a rogue wave or 'accidentally' tossed overboard. :-)
Humanist, Daddy, Intellectual & Experts on Islands. :-)
I like to sail. Which bay is the best for swimming? The most romantic restaurant in the islands? to-do & not-to-do list for the islands?