The apartment is located in the village Banjole, 7 kilometers from Pula.
The apartment Mali (3+3), suitable for 4-6 persons, is located on the ground floor of the family house, which provides a natural environment with a comfortable temperature. This wonderful green oasis is situated in a quiet location just 200 meters from the sea. This attractive apartment covers an area of 42 square meters and has 2 bedrooms - one with a double bed (size 180x200 cm) and with extra bed for one person (90x200 cm); the other room with a bunk bed (dimensions 190x90 cm), living room with sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen with dining area, and a bathroom (with shower and toilet). Guests can use the outdoor terrace with aqurium and outdoor fireplace.
The apartment is well equipped and has heating, SAT - TV, DVD, radio, washing machine, fridge, freezer and coffee machine.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest have access to free parking space in the yard.
Guests have at their disposal also closed terrace (approx 40m2 ) with a park, pond and space for socializing with barbecue which ensures privacy. Suitable for parents with children.
Guests are also entitled on membership and individual program of training in Fitness club Junior in Pula (it is necessary to announce two weeks before)!
Atención a los huéspedes
The owners live in the same house where the apartment is, so they are free to help their guests with everything they need.
Otros aspectos destacables
Pets are charged 5 euros per day per pet.
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read this house rules in private accommodation.
When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
Violations of house rules may result with cancellation of the reservation and with full payment of the accommodation price, regardless of the shorter stay.
- On the day of arrival guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) because of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours.
- The owners have to be available to guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complain about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact directly to the owners, and call the agency only in case that they cannot solve the problem.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
- The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent.
- The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests' free time or to entertain them.
- The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise to the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
- The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
- Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners and the agency. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, the owners and the agency have in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets, and have to clean the excrements left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation and on the beach.
- It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners.
- The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another place, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, towels or blankets to the beach, etc…).
- When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
- It is strictly forbidden that any person other than guests stay inside the accommodation. If any other person than the one who declared at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners and the agency have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
- If the guests intend to arrive after 20:00 on the first day they have to inform the owners or the agency about it in order to avoid that the owners propose their accommodation to other guests, thinking that the first one gave up of the reservation.
- On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of neighbours from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- The owners and the agency can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
- When guests start to use the accommodation it is assumed that they are familiar with this house rules and that they agree with this conditions and obligations.
We kindly ask our appreciated guests to behave as you would like to see other people behave in their house. We kindly thank and we wish you a pleasant holiday with wonderful memories of Banjole. :)