Your comfy home away from home in the heart of E. Nashville. Well appointed one bedroom/one bathroom apartment inc. wifi & w/d. By car 2 minutes to Five Points; 5 minutes to Ascend Amphitheater and Nissan Stadium; 5 -10 minutes to downtown, Bridgestone, Music City Center and honky-tonks; 10 - 15 minutes to Nashville International Airport; 3 blocks to Shelby Park, 5 minutes to Shelby Bottoms, easy access to freeways to all that Nashville has to offer!
We wanted to make the apartment feel like your comfortable home away from home and the overwhelming consensus is we hit the mark and then some. Please check out our reviews to see what folks are enjoying so much about the space. Please ask about a discount for stays longer than 30 days.
I'll start with location, location, location: 12 blocks and 1 turn to major freeway access going in any direction in the city; 5 minutes to LP Field, Ascend Amphitheater, and downtown by car; less than 10 minutes to Music City Center; walking distance to much that makes East Nashville such a great place to live and 2 - 5 minutes by car to all the rest of the great eats and shopping of East Nashville; 10 - 15 minutes to almost everything else including the airport, 12th South District, Vanderbilt area, The Gulch, Opryland and much more.
This cozy and comfortable 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment has everything you need whether traveling for business, pleasure, or checking out the area for a potential move here. Great for someone traveling alone, a couple, a family, or a small group of friends (or you can rent both sides for a larger group, see my profile for the other listing pics and The Yellow Cottages of E. Nashville for price break on renting both sides).
There are hardwood floors throughout, central heat and air, and fully stocked kitchen with all the essentials (minus a dishwasher on this side but if you rent both apartments there is one on the other side).
It sleeps 2 - 4 (or up to 8 if renting both sides) comfortably with a queen sized bed in the bedroom, with plenty of storage, and a full-sized futon couch with memory foam topper in the living room. The bedroom has cordless cellular shades to allow lots of light yet maintain privacy and also has black out curtains in case you want to sleep in. There is also a washer and dryer in the kitchen so it is great for longer stays.
As your home away from home the apartment is furnished with a 37" flat screen tv with basic cable (movies have to be paid for separately), free wifi, and plenty of books and games for adults and children. There is plenty of parking on the street in front of the apartment and no permit is required.
Disponible para huéspedes
This is your private home away from home during your stay.
The apartment has convenient keyless entry and I will text you your private door code the morning of your arrival. Please feel free to let yourselves in and make yourselves at home at your convenience (any time after 3:00p.m. unless other arrangements have been made in advance). Please Airbnb message, text, or call if you need anything!
Both apartments are available for rental but rent separately and have separate entrances. See separate listing for getting a price break on renting both sides.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available by Airbnb message, text, or phone should you need anything or have any questions!
Otros aspectos destacables
Check In and Check Out times can be flexible depending on the guests' schedules before and/or after you. If you want guaranteed early check in, it is best to book the night before. Otherwise, just ask and I will gladly let you know what is possible though I probably won't know for sure until a day before your arrival.
While we would love to have you stay as long as you like, we will provide paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, etc enough for your stay up to a week. For stays longer than a week, please replenish these supplies as needed.
This listing is legally permitted and all sales, local, and hotel taxes are included. The permit number is two zero one followed by five one two followed by eight two one.
-We ask that you treat the apartment and neighbors with respect and please let us know if you need anything or if anything is broken.
-Please leave shoes at the door when entering the apartment. There are slippers provided for your comfort.
- Please be respectful of neighbors and keep noise level to a minimum between 10:00p.m. and 6:00a.m, especially if hanging out outside.
- No outside guests, events, or parties please. If additional guests are brought onto the property without prior written approval, additional monies may be owed, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Please, just do the right thing and don't have a party, don't let anyone not listed on the reservation spend the night, and let me know if anyone else will be visiting the premises.
- While we love animals, we have opted to keep the house pet free. Again, please do the right thing. If you are a pet owner and want to bring your pet with you, this is not the space for you. If a pet is brought onto the property, additional monies may be owed for extra cleaning, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Please don't put either of us in this awkward position.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Please be sure doors and windows are shut if you are smoking. Absolutely no smoking allowed inside the apartment. If there is any evidence of smoking inside the apartment, additional monies may be owed for extra cleaning, the rental contract deemed terminated with no refund, and all guests asked to vacate the premises. Again, do the right thing and all is good.
- While children are welcome, the apartment is not child-proofed.
-There will be a check out list inside the house regarding sheets, towels, dishes, trash, etc.
- No subletting of the apartment
- We hope you enjoy the apartment that we love in the city that we love as much as we do!
My husband, Chris, and I are not Nashville natives but lived in Nashville for almost 20 years and very much consider it home. Our teenage son, Zachary, is a native Nashvillian :-) We love sharing our home in our beloved East Nashville neighborhood. We think it is the ideal location for exploring the city.
We love to travel and live like locals when we do. We look forward to having you stay at our home and to staying at many wonderful Airbnb's ourselves.