Two-story Edwardian-era house built in 1905 and renovated in 2011. We have 8 bedrooms with private baths, off-street parking, free wi-fi, free hot breakfast, and air conditioning. We also have exterior security cameras and a sprinkler system. Located on Williamson's main street within walking distance to stores, courthouse, gym, restaurants, and historic sites as well as being situated just two streets away from the city's entrance to the Hatfield-McCoy Trails' Buffalo Mountain Trails System.
Zona para trabajar con notebooks