Stay in a fully restored, 4,000 square foot, Georgian Center Hall Colonial. Built in 1919. Located in a quiet, tree-lined, residential street in the Edgewater neighborhood, steps away from Edgewater Park and the Lake Erie shoreline and beaches. Ample and secure, off-street parking, or take public transportation to and from the airport and downtown Cleveland. Four bedrooms with two full bathrooms on the second floor, and one half bathroom on the first floor.
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
Televisión por cable