'Oliphant House' was constructed in 1941 as an office/garage with a fireplace and was designed by Ken Oliphant. The building was converted to a modern fully renovated self-contained 1br studio apartment in 2018. It is located in a quiet heritage area in the inner-south of Canberra, close to Parliament House and the Manuka shopping centre. One block away in Manuka, there are numerous high quality restaurants, bars, a cinema complex, a major supermarket and bus routes to all parts of Canberra.
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono