Nestling on a quiet lane in the village of Eleftherna, Villa Eleftherna is a superb rural hideaway, stone-built in traditional style. Set in an area of magnificent natural beauty, it is more than a country cottage or a holiday villa.
Built on the highest spot of the village, it offers breathtaking views on the Cretan Sea, Mountain 'Psiloritis' and the whole area. Private but not remote, Villa Eleftherna is next to the village square, where you can find traditional taverns, cafes and a mini-market.
The two-storey villa can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people.
The layout of our villa:
- Ground floor -
Open plan living room area, dining area, fully equipped kitchen. bedroom (double bed), bedroom (2 single beds), bathroom with bath and shower. From the living room and the kitchen there is access to the veranda and the pool-garden area.
- First floor -
Main bedroom (double bed), bedroom (2 single beds), main bathroom with Jacuzzi. From the first floor you will have access to the enormous veranda which offers panoramic views of the sea!
All rooms are fully air conditioned.
- Outdoor area -
40 sq.m private pool, garden park, BBQ area, veranda with sitting area, parking
Activities: The convenient location of Villa Eleftherna allows easy access to the sights of the island and offers the opportunity to various activities; relaxing walks in the countryside, hiking, mountain biking or climbing trips can be easily organised. We offer 4 mountain bikes and light hiking equipment (batons) at your disposal for free.
Unique benefits of our villa:
- The villa is built on a hill just outside of the village Eleftherna offering 100% privacy and amazing views!
- It is just a “stones throw” away from one of the most historical areas in Crete, the archaeological site of Ancient Eleftherna.
- According to our previous guests (you can read the reviews), the villa has a perfect layout and is equipped with everything you can imagine!
- Fenced and safe garden park for children!
- Swimming pool that can be isolated from young children.
- You will love to relax under the natural tree shade!
- Quiet and away from it all!
- Traditional tavern and mini market just a few meters away!
- Free bicycles and light hiking equipment.
- If you enjoy country walks, my father who is an experienced member of Rethymno's climbing club would love to guide you or take you with him on organised excursions for free!
- Finally you will realise what Cretan hospitality means on meeting my family and locals who live in the village nearby!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access and full privacy to all areas indoor and outdoor!
Atención a los huéspedes
We will wait for you in the villa for your arrival (despite the time, even after midnight) in order to help you with the house details and give you as much informations as you want about the area, taverns, shops, places and beaches that you have to visit!
Also we will clean the villa and change towels and linen every 3 days!
Finally we will be there for your departure for our last thank you!
Kostas will be also reachable on his cell phone and e-mails 24/7!
Otros aspectos destacables
If you like walking in the nature, my father who is an experienced member of climbing club in Rethymno would love to guide you or take you with him in organized excursions for free!
We also offer free mountain bicycles and light hiking equipment! (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Just enjoy our holiday villa! No rules in Holidays!
My name is Kostas Vasilakis and I have studied marketing and business management. Being already an owner of two successful villas and co-owner of DesignGraphic, a well known web development company in Greece, I started to manage other villas in 2012.
I have the full management of all the villas that I represent, knowing everything about them and the areas where they are located.
My aim is to help the homeowners to manage their vacation properties better and guests to relax and have the best experience on their holidays with 24/7 service providing advice for all the matters during their stay.
Let me be your personal advisor for your holidays and let’s start organising your trip in Crete together!
My company which called “etouri” is located in 271 Arkadiou Str. Rethymno, Crete and it is approved by the Greek Tourist Organisation.