Our house is located in a peaceful part of Novalja, along the shore(10 m from the sea), with a beach in front of the house, near beach Babe.Apartment is equipped with air condition, SAT/TV, internet. Loft, 60 m2 + balcony
Apartment for 4+2 persons
loft, 60 m2 + balcony
two double bedrooms with a double bed
living room, kitchen and dining room with two additional beds
balcony with table and chairs and a sea view
Atención a los huéspedes
We are at your disposal 0-24h.
Otros aspectos destacables
For a stay less than 3 nights price is higher.
1. Please behave in a way that allows other guests, hosts and neighbours to rest as well. Keep the noise down after 11 p.m.
2. Other guests are allowed to visit you only with a prior approval from your host.
3. Do not use air conditioning while doors and/or windows are open.
4. Taking the furniture and fittings out of the rooms is not allowed.
5. Sitting and/or walking on the fence of balconies/terraces, as well as climbing on the roof of the house is strictly forbidden.
6. In case you are not familiar with using any of the appliances at your disposal contact your host for assistance.
7. The responsibility for the safety of your belongings, locking the apartment, and closing the windows lies solely with you.
8. Any damage or disturbance is to be reported to the host immediately, to prevent it from escalating and/or to remove any inconvenience. You will be charged for any subsequently discovered damage.
9.On the day of your departure, be sure to pack your belongings by 10.00 a.m. and then call your host over so they can join you for an inspection of the apartment.
10. Disorderly conduct of any kind will not be tolerated. The accommodation of a guest who repeatedly does not abide by the above House Rules will be unconditionally terminated and the rest of the book period will not be reimbursed.
Este anfitrión tiene 78 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi my name is Domagoj. I work and live in Novalja (Croatia). My hobbies are travelling and fishing. I own a boat for excurisons. I studied in Padova,Italy and I worked there for 7 year. I love trevelling so I visited many countries in Europe.