Apartment is located in the town of Caska(near Novalja), along the shore, with a small beach in front of the house.Further away from Caska beach is well known Zrće beach. Apartment is equipped with air condition and SAT/TV. 1st floor,65 m2 + balcony
Apartment for 5+1 persons
1th floor, 65 m2 + balcony
two two-bed rooms with a double bed
living room, kitchen and dining room with two additional beds
balcony with table and chairs and a sea view
Atención a los huéspedes
We are at your disposal 0-24h.
1. Please behave in a way that allows other guests, hosts and neighbours to rest as well. Keep the noise down after 11 p.m.
2. Other guests are allowed to visit you only with a prior approval from your host.
3. Do not use air conditioning while doors and/or windows are open.
4. Taking the furniture and fittings out of the rooms is not allowed.
5. Sitting and/or walking on the fence of balconies/terraces, as well as climbing on the roof of the house is strictly forbidden.
6. In case you are not familiar with using any of the appliances at your disposal contact your host for assistance.
7. The responsibility for the safety of your belongings, locking the apartment, and closing the windows lies solely with you.
8. Any damage or disturbance is to be reported to the host immediately, to prevent it from escalating and/or to remove any inconvenience. You will be charged for any subsequently discovered damage.
9.On the day of your departure, be sure to pack your belongings by 10.00 a.m. and then call your host over so they can join you for an inspection of the apartment.
10. Disorderly conduct of any kind will not be tolerated. The accommodation of a guest who repeatedly does not abide by the above House Rules will be unconditionally terminated and the rest of the book period will not be reimbursed.
Este anfitrión tiene 64 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi my name is Domagoj. I work and live in Novalja (Croatia). My hobbies are travelling and fishing. I own a boat for excurisons. I studied in Padova,Italy and I worked there for 7 year. I love trevelling so I visited many countries in Europe.