In Center of Taipei near Daan Sport Center and eco forest in friendly elegant apart,decorated with exquisite Vintage design furniture (from the '50/'60 ) a spacious room with 2 areas: sleeping +working/studying Big private bathroom, free bicycle .
A every day clean, peaceful, light, and spacious apartment . Decorated with unique designed and stylish Taiwanese furniture ( vintage from the 50's and 60's) each piece selected one by one.Sense of space, harmony and peace. Air Condition, Very comfortable bed,
- Wireless Internet
- Study desk , wardrobe
- Shower Gel/Shampoo/Conditioner
- Full access to kitchen and living room ( sharing with the host )
-cozy area with bamboo seats on the long balcony full of plants .
You will be provided with:
-2 bath towels change every two days
- bed linen, blankets changes every 4 days
- free tea and coffee to make yourself
- laundry machine
- All touristic information about Taiwan and for student or working person who needs to install or travel in Taipei and in the Country I provide suggestions about administration and practical information. You will not loose time with me, If you wish I will share my experience in living in Taipei with you!
The room and the private bathroom are cleaned every day.
The apartment is located on the third floor without elevator (3 flights of stairs). If you have a large suitcase, It will be a pleasure to help you.
This is a very safe area so there is nothing to be concerned about.Check in and check out times vary depending on your and mine schedules. I will do my best to follow your . Please tell me your check in and out times in your request/message. Thanks.
Disponible para huéspedes
Very easy and convenient access :
1)Metro Rapid Transit(MRT)
2) a lot of Bus (Heping street )
3) a free bicycle for you during your stay in the room to go to traditional market, Daan Sport Center and to the Eco Forest
1) LIU ZHANG LI MRT : walking distance: less than 5 mins away,
other distances :6 stops to Taipei Main Station and 6 stops to Taipei City Hall near 101
If you are coming from Taoyuan International Airport there are buses can bring you directly to Taipei city hall station, so you don't have to drag your heavy luggage through out the entire city to get here ! From Taipei City HAll take a taxi 7 minutes you arrived home Super convenient !!
Atención a los huéspedes
I live in my apartment, every thing you need please ask me.
Smoking is OK only on the balcony
respectful and positive attitude
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones