Make It Easy On Yourself And Take This Free Midsize Car, On Us
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono
Distribución de las camas
Cosas que debes tener en cuenta
Normas de la casa
Kiahuna Plantation #40
1. Great Vacation Retreats is not affiliated with the onsite management. Please contact us directly with any questions, maintenance issues or concierge requests.
2. Hawaii has a new smoking law which allows smoking only in designated areas outside of any building, 20 feet away from doors. Our units and lanais are all non-smoking. Please use the designated areas if you wish to smoke. They are usually located in the parking lot of the building. There is a $300 fine for smoking in our properties and the State of Hawaii may also impose a fine for not smoking in the designated areas.
3. Please wash off all sand from beach gear and your body before re-entering the units. Outside showers are available at most beaches and outside of most properties. Please do not hang beach towels, swimsuits, etc. from lanai railings.
4. Because we are in a tropical environment, there are insects. Please keep all food covered and stored properly. This will help to discourage roaches, ants, geckos and spiders from having a party.
5. Overstocking refrigerator can cause it to overwork & possibly shut down. Coolers are available upon request.
6. Please respect the quiet environment of Kiahuna Plantation and avoid loud activities between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
7. We love children so please keep a close watch on the keiki.
8. Please dispose of your TRASH in the designated trash areas in the parking lot.
9. Maximum cars: 2
**Please do conserve electricity by turning the fans and lights off when you leave to start your day.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 10:00 A.M. For late checkouts please contact Great Vacation Retreats 24 to 48 hours before your scheduled check out time.