The Chandos House apartment is a luxurious penthouse apartment located on the third floor (NO- LIFT) of this amazing building in the centre of London seconds away from Trafalgar Square, Leicester Sq and SouthBank. This apartment benefits from ample living space with large dining table and double sofa bed, open plan kitchen reception, big master bedroom with a double bed and a private terrace. All the amenities of the West End of London (central London) are at your doorstep including all the famous theatres of Covent Garden, China Town, South-bank, Soho, Piccadilly, etc. We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot (with an extra cost).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and check-out time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm.
You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that.
Check out time is at 11am .
A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60)
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Credit card or bank transfer.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
Size: 52 m2.
Amenities: Terrace, Bed Linen Towels, FREE internet access, Paid cot on request;
Bathroom: Towels, mirror, Iron Ironing Board, Drying Rack, Hair Dryer, vanity cupboard, toilet, shower;
Bedroom: cupboard, Terrace, double bed, night tables, reading lamps, Bed Linen Towels, mirror, wardrobe, Fan;
Kitchen in the living / dining room: Complimentary Tea Coffee, Dishwasher, DVD, Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Crockery Cutlery, reading lamps, TV, dining table, cooking hob, oven, cooker, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, plates, pans, fridge / freezer, washing machine with drier, dish rack, sofa, lamp, table and chairs, double sofa bed;