This fine old stone chapel was built in 1817 and is set in the heart of ‘The Clusters’ conservation area of the mill town of Belper. . There’s a huge 40ft galleried and beamed 1st Floor living room, and a downstairs lounge also. Pubs, bistros and heritage trails at the door, with riverside walks 400 yards. Alton Towers, Chatsworth and Kedleston Hall and Haddon Hall are all under 30 minutes. It can host 20 guests, for a 4-Day or a 7-Day stay.
Shops, pubs, restaurants are all within 200 yards.