about the my house, We think it's the customer's intention to say something that is misleading. We are located in the center of the Gold Coast, surrounded by supermarkets, gas stations, parking lots, all within 500 metres of each other, and the streets are quiet, opposite parks and lakes, with very convenient conditions and beautiful surroundings, so the position that the customer said is not convenient is purely deliberate.
The customer has very serious accommodation problems and does not abide by the rent code at all.
1. Did't clean the bowl and dish.
2. Waste Electricity, spend the whole night in a bathrobe, check out the room without air conditioning.
3. she didn't clean up your garbage when they check out.
4. Move My furniture and sofa without permission and return it without putting it back where it belongs.
5. The Room is particularly messy. Unlike hotels, AIRBNB requires customers and landlords to understand each other, and customers need to be clean and tidy. we think every home is our heart, we need the same loving friends to keep it together.
We have asked our customers that we want them to abide by the rent code, but they still don't follow the rules. For All these reasons, we believe that customers intentionally misbehave in order to disguise their non-compliance.