This stunning, spacious holiday home was once a Methodist Chapel and
has four large en-suite bedrooms, arched windows and a sunny terrace.
Literally minutes from the harbour front in Porthleven with its wide
variety of restaurants, cafes, shops and pubs, The Old Sunday School
sleeps eight people and two dogs. An impressive central staircase leads
up to a circular gallery on the first floor which has a sitting area at
each end. Outside, there is private parking for one car and a paved
terrace with a picnic table and bench.
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer,
microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Courtyard garden with picnic table, bench and parasol.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided in a garage which is a five
minute walk away from the property.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono