The Lamp House is a reverse-level spacious holiday home in Porthleven
with sea views and three bedrooms. Situated on Loe Bar Road within
walking distance of the village’s shops, restaurants, cafes and shops,
The Lamp House has been decorated in an Indonesian style with high
quality furnishings. The large open plan living space on the first
floor has huge picture windows with stunning views across Mount’s Bay,
comfortable leather settees and a 32” inch flat screen television. The
bunk bedroom and cloakroom are on this floor whilst downstairs there is
a master bedroom with a kingsized bed, a twin bedroom with en-suite
bathroom and a separate shower room.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels and tea towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric induction hob and oven,
fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble
dryer, breakfast bar.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Enclosed decked terrace at the rear with garden furniture.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £3 per day - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free Superfast broadband/WiFi provided. Oil-fired central
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono