The Granary is a beautiful countryside farmhouse situated in the rural
hamlet of St Leven at the tip of West Cornwall, bounded to the north
west by Sennen, to the north east by St Buryan and to the south by the
sea. Sleeping eight people and two dogs, this spacious holiday home has
a lovely living room complete with a woodburning stove and plenty of
settees, a well-equipped kitchen/diner with an electric cooker and hob,
AGA and Belfast sink and four bedrooms which can be arranged into super
king, king or twin bedded rooms depending on the group staying.
Outside, there is parking for up to three cars and a sunny garden with
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x twin (3 (Website hidden by Airbnb) zip and link).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker and hob, AGA, microwave,
Belfast sink, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Garden area with seating and small meadow.
* Pets: 2 medium sized pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 1.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking. All beds are zip and link - if you
would like the beds arranged differently please advise us at the
time of booking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking