Suffolk Cottage is situated just up the road from the beach in
Porthleven and within a short stroll of the village’s wide variety of
restaurants, shops and pubs. Sleeping four people and a dog, this
lovely cottage has been beautifully renovated to include many original
features such as exposed stone walls and an open fireplace. Outside
there is a sunny patio with tables and chairs and a private parking
space for one car.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Oven, microwave, freezer, Nespresso coffee
machine, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Outside enclosed patio with table and chairs.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking