Beautifully refurbished to a high standard, Seahorse Cottage provides a
tranquil place to spend a well-earned break in Mousehole. Arranged over
three floors, it has a double bedroom and a twin bedded room with a
family bathroom. On the lower ground floor there is a modern
kitchen/diner and useful utility room/toilet. The kitchen has patio
doors which open out on the decked courtyard with outside furniture.
The living room with woodburning stove and plenty of comfy settees, is
on the middle floor and the bedrooms and family bathroom are on the top
floor. Well situated to stroll around the village, visit the harbour
and sample the delights of the many cafes and pubs.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stairgates
provided, but no linen.
* Outside: Secluded decking area with outside furniture.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Patio, Family friendly, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom, Kitchen
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones