The Old Village Hall is a beautiful conversion finished to a high
standard combining a New England style with an antique twist. Sleeping
five people, there is a well-equipped kitchen, elegant lounge/diner
with a woodburning stove and French doors leading out onto a patio, a
study/TV room on the ground floor and a further reading area on the
first floor. One of the bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, there is an
additional cloakroom downstairs and upstairs, a family bathroom with a
shower over the bath. Outside, there is a patio and large lawned area
with garden furniture, loungers and a barbecue.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link), 1 x Kingsize (5’) (Website hidden by Airbnb) x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Two ovens and a hob, microwave, fridge,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Large garden and patio with furniture and BBQ.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, 2 x TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, sofa, shower, bathtub, separate entry, single bed, 2 x king size bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Baby cot, Baby high chair, Patio, Family friendly, Toilet paper, Soap;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, Kitchen