Lime Kiln is close to West Portholland beach two miles to the northeast
of Portloe on the Roseland Peninsula. Sleeping two people, this cute
apartment has a balcony with countryside and sea views, an open-plan
lounge/kitchen/diner, a galley kitchen and en-suite double bedroom.
Outside it has a balcony seating area, small lawned garden to the rear
of the property and private off-road parking for one car. The apartment
is attached to The Fish Sheds which sleeps six and is perfect for a
larger family of 8 to rent together.
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, two-ring hob, microwave,
fridge with ice box, kettle, toaster.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Decked area to the front and small lawned garden to the
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Off road parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: On your doorstep.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, toilet, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, separate entry, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, BBQ grill, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Parking, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen