This stunning former mill is surrounded by countryside just a couple of
miles from Lamorna Cove. Kemyel Mill has a large garden with a stream
running through, little footbridges which link the patio to the lawn
and a fantastic rotating summerhouse so you can enjoy different views
of the garden. There is a dual aspect living room with a woodburning
stove for cooler evenings, a spacious kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, a
downstairs toilet and a family bathroom.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Large half acre garden with a stream running through an (Website hidden by Airbnb) revolving summerhouse. Footbridges link the patio terrace to the
* Pets: 2 pets allowed.
* Parking: Large private parking area to the front of the house.
* Nearest beach: 2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono