This lovely end of terrace town house is just a couple of minutes’ walk
away from the centre of Falmouth and Events Square which is home to the
National Maritime Museum. Sleeping six people and two dogs, Highgarden
has a spacious living room with an open fire for cooler evenings, a
spacious open-plan kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and two shower rooms.
There is an enclosed garden with a decked patio area and outside
furniture and parking for two cars. A couple of minutes away is the
shopping area of Falmouth; whilst the beaches and Pendennis Point are
approximately ten minutes away.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Double fan oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge
with icebox, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot provided, but no linen.
* Outside: Enclosed garden with decked terrace and garden furniture
with access gained via steps.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed. Please note that pets are restricted to the
* Parking: Parking for 2 medium cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Estacionamiento gratuito en las instalaciones
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono