Gwyns An Mor, meaning Seawinds in Cornish is a stunning reverse-level
detached house overlooking St Michael’s Mount at Marazion. Within a
short walk of the village with its wide variety of restaurants, pubs,
shops and cafes’ this four bedroomed house has recently been renovated
to a high standard with oak floors in all rooms, except bathrooms and
kitchen, which are travertine stone with underfloor heating.
The spacious living room has doors leading out onto a balcony with
panoramic sea views of the whole bay from Penzance and Mousehole
towards St Michael’s Mount and plenty of comfortable seats surround the
plasma TV screen with surround sound, Sky Entertainment Extra and DVD
player. Gwyns An Mor has a large garden at the front which benefits
from panoramic sea views and a smaller garden at the rear which is
fully enclosed and has a decking area with seating. There is also a
useful hot outside shower, perfect for washing off wetsuits and
children after a day on the beach.
* Sleeps: 7 (+1 additional person).
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’) with
optional pull-out bed.
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven with gas hob,
microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Large front and rear garden with a decked area and
seating. First floor balcony with table and chairs.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.